NEW TAMAGOTCHI? Royal Famitama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If my friend and I ordered Tamagotchis on Ebay thursday April Third, when are our tamagotchis supposed to come? If you were to estimate...

It souns ok,but i realy hope there are much more new and exciting careers and characters.I am realy excited to get it,it seems like a good tamagotchi.

Yeah I know! Me too! I checked the website again and there are a bunch of new characters.... When your family becomes a royal family, they get treated the royal way too. It is so cool! I head that there is also the paparazzi family...

Yeah I know! Me too! I checked the website again and there are a bunch of new characters.... When your family becomes a royal family, they get treated the royal way too. It is so cool! I head that there is also the paparazzi family...
The Papara/Paparazzi family replaces the Ninja family on the regular v5.

They need to just make on expensive tama that is a combo of V3, V4, V4.5, V5, and mabee at work they could use the TamaSuku. But anyway ALL the games from ALL the versions would be cool on one tma

I just got my v5 today! I am sooo happy. My friend and I can't stop connecting together. We are planning to get our tamas to get married and have kids nut I saw somewhere, I do not remember where, that only one parents gets kids. Is it true?

there is just this tamagotchi v5 and now there's a royal version!!! how r we suppose to keep up with it? and their differnce is not big either...

Hi, I got my v5 yesterday and the turned into toddlers, or children, in the morning. Will they become teenagers tomorrow?

sorry chrism44 if its tama v5 then no obs but v5.5 might have it

What do you mean by no obs? :p And can someone tell me where to find a v5 chart with ALL of the characters? Well like almost all... Something that can help me:)

I am not sure. I just tried to understand the drawing on the tameiga.com website. it is japanese so... I have ichigotchi, Bakutchi, and Shelltchi. What can they each become?

As far as I know you cannot get jobs on the Royal Famitama.

However, the families in this one are different, such as:

Papara (Paparazzi) Family- I think it's obtained by not keeping it happy enough

Moderu (Model) Family- I think it's obtained by not feeding enough

Purin (Pudding?) Family- I think it's obtained by feeding too much

Roiyaru (Royal) Family

I'm excited for this release! Paparatchi is gonna be fun to have!

Last edited by a moderator:
You think? I really want to keep them as royal families. It must be so fun to have the maids and servants serve you for everything :furawatchi: ! lol

This is the seller, who offered the Royal Familitchi on ebay

https://stores.ebay.de/Japan-Direct-Shop

The "V5.5" works like the V5, there are no jobs. You only can get new adults. Babies, children and teens are the same, then before (hope, you can understand me.. :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back