new tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_stacey_c

Reaction score
seems tamagotchis have disappeared since the tamaband would love to know when if any new ones are comming out?

I just asked bandai about new versions. This is what they told me:

"Dear Rose

Thank you for your email regarding the Tamagotchi. At this time there are no new versions planned on it. Also at this time there are no plans to introduce the colour Tamagotchi outside Japan. This is only for the Japanese market due to the high production costs. I trust that this answers your queries. Best regards, Karen Tollett"

:D Sad, very sad...

That realy stinks.

Though,there is a topic about a new Japanese Tamagotchi,but it probably won't be sold ouside of Japan.

I'm VERY disappointed with Bandai America now. If you need proof that there's going to be no Tamagotchi Music Star World Tour Edition, there it is in front of you (Second post from the top of the thread). The thing that really bugs me is that Bandai even put a press release out for the World Tour, only for it to never see the light of day. We can only hope for a change in plans like there was for Power Rangers - originally after RPM, the only merchandise there that was going to be released were the Super Legends line of collectibles. Recently, Bandai America had a change of heart and is releasing a completely new toyline even after RPM is over. Hopefully this will apply to Tamagotchi as well, because if not, we're done for and will have no choice but to import for any new versions.

On the other hand, as for the color not being released here? They gave a good reason for that, but that doesn't stop other companies like the ones that released those color screen portable Me2 or My Life games. It's depressing that we've gone to this point, hopefully we still see such releases as the new DS game, the TV show, cell phone releases of vintage Tamas like they have for the past few years, etc.

I've also asked bandai a question, how long did it take for them to reply ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back