New tamagotchis!!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamasForever

Reaction score
Are the tamagotchis coming out in Toys R Us august 15? I must know!

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Bandai they are. You should be able to get them at Toys R Us, Walmart, Target, K-mart, and KB Toys. Hope this helps. See you in the store on August 15th! :D

-Copper

Yes i will see you in stores august 15th also i will be the 14 year old guy stepping on little kids faces to get mine.....eeeee......i mean i am gonna order mine offline :D :p :D

No but seriously KBtoys.com is already doing pre-ordes for ony 3 out of the 6????

And toysrus.com or on the phone has no idea what im talking about the phone operator says theres nothing on the computer and the site shows me the gameboy color version?

Maybe they are waiting for last minute?

Update i clicked on one of the banners on this site 'etoys.com' and typed in tamagotchi and what do you know they are taking pre-orders for the new ones!!! but only 5 out of 6? what do the manufactures decide to only sell the colors there kids like?

Also Copper you said Bandai has said blah,blah,blah what site are you getting this info from bandai.com cause all they have is a 2 month old announcment about august 15th what site are you getting you info from?

Ya! I keep looking on Amazon (ToyRUs) site too! Nothing new!!! But if your intrested in Pre-Ordering online try out TamagotchiConnection.tk its new and I have been told from my dealer I will be getting my shipment on August 8th... So I can send all Pre-Orders out then!!! Well hope that helps! :D

Yeah i found out why there is nothing about the new tamagotchis on Toysrus.com

It will be in the News Section later today (i pm'ed admin).

For now i will tell you that in New York City there is a gigantic toys'r'us in Times Square (like 10 blocks from where i live!!!) which will be hosting a Tamagotchi Connection Party on August 10th where people who are there that day will be able to buy all 6 of the new items 5 days before there released!!! (and i am hoping they have some sort of promo edition connection for toys'r'us!)

Check it out in the Tamagotchi News Section tommorow!

mcrfreak-nessie, please dont bump Old Topics, this was started in 2004

please read the pinned topic that describes the rule of bumping old topics

peace-out,

gaara_girl_0929

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back