New TamaTalk Guide!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering why DarkCore is so sad...
You haven't forgotten what it was like to be hopeful already have you??

You know that DarkCore was very interested in becoming a Guide and as much as DarkCore will be happy for you, they will also be disappointed too.

My suggestion to you is to enjoy this moment as you have worked to be here. You cannot console everyone all the time for your successes. You know the deal with becoming a Guide...

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! You really deserved this, good luck and you'll do great!!! I'm sure your still really really shocked!! :furawatchi:

I knew you would do it sometime... NOW IS THE TIME!

Hey, Admin, please can I be a tamaguide?

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh? I may be a newbie but I've followed Tamatalk for like a year. How come she became a TamaGuide? I thought she'd SPAMed.

But anyway, I am happy for you and I hope I become one,

Octopi

:furawatchi:

Huh? I may be a newbie but I've followed Tamatalk for like a year. How come she became a TamaGuide? I thought she'd SPAMed.

Octopi

:furawatchi:
She did not spam. Not that I know of anyways. I haven't seen her spam.

lol so so i i really would like to become one but at the mo. i have to much responcibilitie look at my siggy VVVVV

but it would be a nice surprise for me to be picked

Octopi

:angry:
Octopi,

Being a TamaGuide is not about never spamming, never having fun, never using poor grammar. Although those things are important, it's about how nice you are, how helpful, etc. You can spam once or twice, as long as you don't do it again. In my case, I have spammed a few times, but I quickly corrected myself :)

Bell Sprout,

I understand DarkCore's hope, but I think he's trying too hard (no offense!) DarkCore, if you just relax, and talk to the Admin a bit, your chances of becoming a TamaGuide will boost up :)

I knew you'd become one. Congratulations newbiekidlex....

Octopi

:angry:
Octopi! You are my friend and I let you register on Tamatalk on my computer but that is very mean of you to say because none of what you have said is true!!! Sorry if I get huffy but newbiekidlex has been very nice to me and I don't want my own friend to be horrible to her. :)

Sorry (well spiffy puhed me to say this) newbiekidlex. Will you pardon me? I'm kind sad myself though now I am happy because I am member nº 24,000

It's okay. TamaGuides are trained to stay cool XD

Congrats on being member 24,000! :angry:

Octopi,
Being a TamaGuide is not about never spamming, never having fun, never using poor grammar. Although those things are important, it's about how nice you are, how helpful, etc. You can spam once or twice, as long as you don't do it again. In my case, I have spammed a few times, but I quickly corrected myself :angry:

Bell Sprout,

I understand DarkCore's hope, but I think he's trying too hard (no offense!) DarkCore, if you just relax, and talk to the Admin a bit, your chances of becoming a TamaGuide will boost up :)
How am I trying to hard. I was just dissapointed because the Admin said I was on the reccomended list to becoming a TamaGuide. I don't think the admin will pick one for a while so I was just dissapointed.

Admin picks new Guides at least once a month, don't worry DarkCore :angry:

How am I trying to hard. I was just dissapointed because the Admin said I was on the reccomended list to becoming a TamaGuide. I don't think the admin will pick one for a while so I was just dissapointed.
i got recommended too JC told me via pm on tamatalk fans

congradulations! I always thought you were a tamatalk guide cause you're sooo nice! I know you'll be a GREAT tamaguide!

ps. do you have to teall admin you wanna be a guide before hand, or are you just PICKED?

Well, if you want to be on the list, you have to tell Admin. :angry:

Thanks again everyone ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back