New TamaTalk Guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! That is great! I am ever so happy for you.

I logged on this morning, bu had to leave before the screen loaded. I have just come back and refreshed and I noticed your name was in red.

Red??? Wasn't Angelgotchi bold??

Thnen I realised you were the new TamaGuide! So I went straight to What's On Your MInd to congratulate you!

Well, you certainly deserved it!

:p

Congratulations *shakes hands*

wow! i can never predict the future! lol! anyway i am still jumping up and down in excitment of being picked as a TamaGuide!
[SIZE=22pt] There's a reason why! You deserved it Ryta [/SIZE] :p

:p tamagirl777

Hey! That is great! I am ever so happy for you.I logged on this morning, bu had to leave before the screen loaded. I have just come back and refreshed and I noticed your name was in red.

Red??? Wasn't Angelgotchi bold??

Thnen I realised you were the new TamaGuide! So I went straight to What's On Your MInd to congratulate you!

Well, you certainly deserved it!

<_<

Congratulations *shakes hands*
thanks again! wow! i never knew i would get this lucky!

Hey ryta.k2 - that is fantastic news!! I'm so happy for you - I didn't even realise when i logged on - i saw your name, and as i'm so used to seeing it in bold and standing out, i didn't even notice it was in red!! But I just saw the new pinned topic.

Thats fantastic - i know you will do a wonderful job (like all the guides do!!)

GK1

thank you everyone! i will enjoy being a guide! *jumps up and down*

im not sure if your allowed to do this so soz if not admin!

whoelse is a guide?

i think that :

tamaholic

ozloputie

should become guides as they are so nice to me and al my friends here!

well done rta_k2!

yeah well done ryta.k2!

p.s Wowzer can you please reduse the length of your siggy, i am having to scroll across the page to read other members posts

yeah congrats i know u real well and glad that it was

u that became a guide

[SIZE=22pt] Whoa [/SIZE] :p I saw a TamaGuide badge under one of her posts and my eyes popped out :( ! Congrats ryta.k2! Workin' my way to being a guid. Hope to join you soon! Congrats (again!)
:( tamagirl777
I am also trying to become a guide myself, I hope I can achieve that goal! I hope you will become a guide too!

In other words, congratulations ryta.k2! I'm sure everyone is very proud of you!

Yeah, well done, and the good thing is, everytime i go on here your online, so you are moderating more topics and such

^^yeah......we live in the same country though.....i go online when i feel like it (i always feel like going online!) lol!

So do i, everytime i go on my PC my "natural instinct" is to straight away go on tamatalk...i dont really know why though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back