New TamaTalk News

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy clarkson

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm here to say, New TamaTalk News will start in September, and we have our first article ready. We have taken our first step, by Unpinning the old TamaTalk News, although, we have left it open for those of you who prefer to have an option. We hope you enjoy the change, although it may not be updated, or to the quality we may have liked, due to an increasingly busy time ahead...... If you have any suggestions, please PM me, Evil Tamagotchi or Mangorox and we welcome your feedback at all times!

Thankyou!

JC

Hello!I'm here to say, New TamaTalk News will start in September, and we have our first article ready. We have taken our first step, by Unpinning the old TamaTalk News, although, we have left it open for those of you who prefer to have an option. We hope you enjoy the change, although it may not be updated, or to the quality we may have liked, due to an increasingly busy time ahead...... If you have any suggestions, please PM me, Evil Tamagotchi or Mangorox and we welcome your feedback at all times!

Thankyou!

JC
OK - i'm looking forward to it too. It should be good. I'll certainly pm you with any suggestions/feedback. :( and if i can help with anything else just let me know (don't worry i'm not begging, just offering :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back