new Tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the one wheere it says prince tamako will open if you donate enough money i dont think its ever gona open

WHERE DOES IT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT A NEW PLACE??
Sorry :)
LOL i noticed that your question got skipped over earlier haha.

you know on music city when you go by the beach where the gotchi records shop is? there is a part that says under construction. Go there and there will be a message (its in spanish) it pretty much says that there are many new places that are opening in the new area and if you make a big donation at gotchi records then your username will be posted in the new area

hope this helped :)

LOL i noticed that your question got skipped over earlier haha.
you know on music city when you go by the beach where the gotchi records shop is? there is a part that says under construction. Go there and there will be a message (its in spanish) it pretty much says that there are many new places that are opening in the new area and if you make a big donation at gotchi records then your username will be posted in the new area

hope this helped :mellow:
Maybe there will be another opening. Bandai is probably having a hard time making the new area. :)

I heard a rumor that for the new tama (squeal) that they will make a new tamatown to fit the new tama. I hope that this helps! :mellow:

Hey peeps! For the new tama-go do they have specific character items that come with a certain colour??

Latest posts

Back