New TamaTown?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FullBlownWitch

Reaction score
Please forgive me if this has been done before, but -

I've tried logging into TamaTown (new.tamatown.com) for the past 3 days and it won't work. I've tried every browser available, and have refreshed, as well as rebooted, and waited for hours to see if something was just down and out about it.

I was wondering if there is a reason for this?

I know that the rage for Tamagotchi is still ever present, so I wouldn't imagine that they closed it down or made it completely inaccessible, so is there anyone who knows why this is happening?

Thank you :)
mad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's something that's been going on for a while, unfortunately. Personally, I don't really know what's going on with TamaTown or why that's happening but the issue is being heavily discussed HERE in our TamaTown and e-Tamago section. Maybe there's a clue there? So sorry I couldn't help you out more.

Yeah, it's something that's been going on for a while, unfortunately. Personally, I don't really know what's going on with TamaTown or why that's happening but the issue is being heavily discussed HERE in our TamaTown and e-Tamago section. Maybe there's a clue there? So sorry I couldn't help you out more.
Oh I'm so sorry. I'm not entirely familiar with that section of the forums, so I passed over, go figure. Sorry about that.

I'll go take a look and research to see if we can figure out what is up.

Thank you for your kind and prompt reply! :)

Now, why is it that your Tama-Go gives you those login passwords when you just have an ID that you login with.. the passwords it gives you to even go into the site seems a little pointless now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back