New TMGC+C Log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*mimitchi*

Reaction score
Not for the first entry though.

Hello TT. :3

As any of you may remember, I had a few logs way back when, one included pictures.

It wasn't very popular, nor was it kept up for a while, but I'll try and keep this one going. I get distracted easily... ^-^

But anyway, I'm getting a new TMGC+C today off of the Internet, and it should arrive in about a week. This log will be a kind of countdown until it comes. xD

So today, mom is going to get me a reusable credit card with my own $75 on it. I've already picked out a black TMGC+C on the Japan Direct Store for $70. That was the cheapest I've been able to find, including shipping. The Tamagotchi itself was $52, while the shipping was $18.

But from what I hear and have watched on YouTube, (yes I've YouTubed TMGC+C lol) and they look pretty fun. I can't wait to get mine!

So this is day 1 of my countdown to TMGC+C. I hope you enjoy the log with me! :D

Day 2.

Yesterday I had a slight problem with buying the Tamagotchi and I didn't get to order it then.

I was very disappointed, but hopefully I'll be able to get one off of eBay today. I found some more that are $60 instead of $70, so that's a plus.

I'm really hoping I can today because if I can't this log is going to be days long until I get a TMGC+C, and we don't want that because it has no relevance to the actual life of the Tamagotchi whatsoever.

Cross your fingers with me!

:3

Day 2 - 10:17PM

My TMGC+C is officially on it's way! I ordered the green one. I really like the green, it's bright and cheery. ^-^

So tonight starts the countdown! I will update this blog tomorrow!

You can check out my Blogagotchi for more information in my signature.

Day 3 - 11:47AM

I wish my TMGC+C would hurry, Lol. I'm impatient.

They haven't sent me a tracking number yet either. Oh well... I'll keep checking up on that.

Day 3 - 6:43PM

Just posting to keep you updated. ^-^

Anyway, there will be lots of new things to come when my TMGC+C arrives. I will have a serious log, including videos and pictures. I also might create a sort of 'quick guide', and there is more information on that in my Blogagotchi.

I know there are great guides on here, but mine will just be for quick reference, if any of you would want that.

If you'd like to see a quick guide from me, including videos and pictures with easy descriptions, please PM me, and tell me what you'd think of it and how useful you think it would be. It would be greatly appreciated to have some feedback on whether I should do one or not before I start on it.

Thank you. :3

Day 4 - Midnight.

Okay, so I'm up late-ish, but not really. xD

Yay! It's the official start of day 4! Lol, I really have no idea what's so exciting... but I am hoping that later this morning I'm able to get the tracking number for this baby. I'm just wayyy too pumped that I got to get one of these. :lol:

And I just cannot sleep right now. I have the worst acid reflux. >.<

But I guess that'll be all for this post.

Until later,

Day 4 - 11:36AM

I finally got my tracking number for it! ^-^ It is currently in Posting/Collection as of June 25th, 16:42.

I probably won't end up getting it until sometime next week, but that's okay. I don't have much information to give as of now because I can't really think of any.

But I do have some pictures of the Tamagotchi's that I'm currently running in the 'You and Your Tama' photo album if you want to go check those out! :3

Other than that, that's about it.

Later,

^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 4 - 10:18PM

I found this for your entertainment, xD. It's an old-ish video of my 2 Version 4 Tams when I had them running.

Video: [Link]

I'm going to upload a video of my current Tamagotchi's before I turn them off for a while to play with the TMGC+C. This post was mainly for entertainment purposes to keep you hooked until I get it. I probably started this way too early, but poop happens, right? :3

Well, This is all for now. I might post again later tonight!

=D

Day 5 - 1:37PM

Hmm... I don't have many updates today. My TMGC+C has been shipped for 2 days now.

That's about all. xD I may post later when I have something on my mind.

:blink: ..zZz

Day 5 - 7:47PM

Something's on my mind. ^-^

And it's not much, but I just thought I'd tell you about my current running Tams.

My first one is a Cobalt Blue V2, whose name is Meow. xD She's a Kinakomotchi.

Second, I have a Scarlet Rhythm Music Star, who is a Mimitchi, and her name is Shawn.

Third, I have a Space Trip V5, and They are the Stovl family. (My friend wanted it named after her, but her whole name wouldn't fit.) They are Mamekatchi, who is the son, chamametchi, the daughter, and bakutchi, another son.

*Sigh* I'm already tired of waiting for my darn TMGC+C to come in. Lol...

But anyway, that's all for now. ^-^

=3

Day 6 - 11:44AM

WOOOOOO!!!!!!!! My Tamagotchi is now in Chicago!!! Lol, *excited*

That's pretty much all I wanted to say. xD And that sucks because it's the weekend and I have to wait some more. But I'll get over it... maybe. xD

Day 6 - 3:03PM

Okay, so here I've uploaded a video of my current running Tamagotchi's.

I'll have videos like this when my TMGC+C comes.

[Link]

Day 7 - 3:08PM

Woohoo!!! It's Sunday, so that means I'm expecting my Tamagotchi tomorrow! It's still apparently in Chicago, but it shouldn't take long to get here.

That's all the updates I have for today. I'll be sure to let you know if it comes tomorrow!

Okay... Drum roll please... *makes drumming sounds*...

*Cymbal crash* It's here!!!!!!!!!! And it's amazing!!! xD There's so many more details than I thought there would be!

I hatched it as soon as I got it and it's a little baby girl, whom I named Spoof. xD

I took a picture of little spoof, and I'll have that up later because I have some things I have to do today. So I will post later, with a link to the picture and will start on that review that I promised in my Blogagotchi, not in this log.

But that's all for now! I'll be back later with heaps more stuff!

Alright. To make things easier, I've just decided to put the review in here also. It was copied from my Blogagotchi, so it's there also.

Here we go! ^-^

The TMGC+C really is all that it's cracked up to be, Lol. xD And I say that it's definatley worth your money.

Now for the review. First, it's physical appearance. Although it looks chunky in pictures, it really doesn't feel all that different. I took some comparison pictures for you below, compared to a Tamagotchi V2 and a 1997 P2.

1. [Link]

2. [Link]

3. [Link]

As you noticed there is no cracked appearance on this Tamagotchi, but on the back you'll see the traditional crack appear as a border for the BanDai logo. I haven't seen any pictures of the back of this Tamagotchi, so I've provided one below.

1. [Link]

The buttons are not rubber, but are a very smooth plastic, and like some previous buttons on earlier Tamagotchi's, or even the recent music star, these buttons do not stick. They respond very well and are quick when selecting items.

The screen is just... wow. It makes me not want to look at another black and white Tamagotchi ever again. xD It's very bright and you can see it very well in all lighting conditions, except for bright sunlight, in which you will have to turn the brightness up on the Tamagotchi.

1. [Link]

2. [Link]

Do not trust a photo, by the way. Pictures really decieve this Tamagotchi of it's true looks. The screen is very smooth and not so pixel-ly. It's really shiny too, I must add. There are so many little details and things on this Tam. It just looks so good.

1. [Link]

2. [Link]

Below I've provided some videos for you. One I took goes through all the menu's of the Tamagotchi, so you can see what they look like. The second one is kind of a visual on how the back pops off. I had trouble at first getting the back off, and so I videoed the correct way to do that.

Scroll through menus:

[Link]

Battery Cover:

[Link]

That will be all for my review, but remember the guide I promised you? I'll be working on it! And it will include just the basics of what everything means and how it works, so you can get a good idea of what you're looking at here.

Thanks for reading my review!

Now for a little bit of logging.

My Tam is a little girl whose name is Spoof. She is a toddler, and is a Sakuramotchi.

All her rice bowls are filled, and her happy bar is only slightly to the right. (Is there any way to make her happier besides finding the seven happy signs?)

We've played a bunch of games today, and I went ahead and bought the yellow transit pass.

That will be all for now, but until later,

-*mimitchi*- ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone!

I'm sorry about not replying in a while, I've been busy with things recently.

My TMGC+C guide will only be on my Blogagotchi by the way. I'm not going to put that up here because there is already enough information here.

And about Spoof, she's doing fine, she is now a Chamametchi.

I may post later.

Sorry about the day away, I was gone to a friends house.

Now for some updates. My quick reference is now in my Blogagotchi.

Spoof has left me. She turned into a Memetchi and married and had another baby girl, now called Genji, after one of my favorite Tamagotchis, Genjirotchi.

Little Genji is now a Memepetchi.

Genji changed into another Chamametchi today. ^-^

I'd really like to have Makiko, but that requires bad care apparently. And I don't want to do that. xD

So I'll either get Furawatchi or Maidtchi.

I really wish they would've put all the classic characters in this Tamagotchi, like Mimitchi and Kuchipatchi... you get the idea.

But I guess I'll have to live with only 6 Adults to choose from.

Well I'm off to play Call of Duty. If anyone has it, message me and we'll play a round of Nazi Zombies. xD

I need to get on the ball. Lol I haven't been providing many pictures with my logging. But I haven't seriously been logging either. And I said I'd try to keep this one up, and I will.

Okay I just took some brand new pictures of Genji. xD And here she is.

1. Jumping for joy! [Link]

2. Out in the storm. >.< [Link]

And she just went to sleep at 8 sharp. I'll probably wake her up soon because I get uber bored during the late hours. Lol.

Enjoy the pictures for now! I'll probably have some more for you to look at later tonight.

These pictures are also in the 'You and Your Tama' Photo album here on TamaTalk. xD

Latest posts

Back