New To 4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzy x3

Reaction score
I Used to have a v3 but now i have the v4.5 and + im really confused with the skill points. does anyone know what their each called?

Last edited by a moderator:
I Used to have a v3 but now i have the v4.5 and + im really confused with the skill points. does anyone know what their each called?
Funny, Gorgeous, Spiritual

Funny, Gorgeous, Spiritual
Actually- the V4.5 instructions state that the skill points are;

Humour

Beauty

Love

Thanks. :mimitchi:

Actually- the V4.5 instructions state that the skill points are;
Humour

Beauty

Love

Thanks. ^_^
You should re read the v4.5 instructions. The instructions that are in front of me says,

" Keep track of your skill points here (Funny/Gorgeous/Spiritual)."

You should re read the v4.5 instructions. The instructions that are in front of me says,

" Keep track of your skill points here (Funny/Gorgeous/Spiritual)."
I could scan mine if you like, as im not lying. :(

They say;

Tamagotchi has ability points (Humour/Beauty/Love).

It is a connection.

[SIZE=8pt]The first one (happy face) is called 'funny' the second one is the star one and it's called 'gorgeous'. the last one that looks like a fist is called 'spiritual'[/SIZE]

Hope I helped!

~*SF*~

well you are apparently ruled out because starfire said the samething mmmotterpops did.

ribbo: are you sure it is a conection? I have a connexion and the instruccions are blue, and I have another conection and their instruccions are black. All v4.5...

Well, anyways, i wanted to know if someone knows were to see a v4.5 growth chart?

ribbo: are you sure it is a conection? I have a connexion and the instruccions are blue, and I have another conection and their instruccions are black. All v4.5...Well, anyways, i wanted to know if someone knows were to see a v4.5 growth chart?
I have a connection. :(

It doesn't matter now- just ignore me, she obviously has the ones you guys have! =D

This is CONNECTION I am talking about.
Look at where I have cirled, I am not lying- https://i12.tinypic.com/8eu8f3p.png
Do you live in Australia? Because Australians are getting the packaging that looks quite similar to the American packaging (but with a few differences) and we got instructions that said "JinSei" on it for the v4.

No, wait, I take that back. Everything on my instructions looked very much like the American ones except for the word "JinSei" on the first page.

And in the connection area yours says "JINSEI" instead of "v4 & 4.5"

Anyway it doesn't really matter what you call the skill points, I call them Humour/Gorgeounsess/Passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back