New to forum...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi! Long time lurker first time poster/member.I just got my new version 2s...I must say they're pretty cool!I'm a 29 year old kid and self proclaimed goober.I got 3 today,they were released at toys r us in Illinois.I've been collecting since they were first released in the U.S.Most got stolen so now I'm replenishing my collection which used to include the ocean and angel (sob I miss them).I hope to be part of the forum for a long time.By the way I saw that the Mini's will be available in October.I'm gonna do a search here to see about them as questions aren't allowed here.Anyway I just wanted to say HI and I'm glad to be part! :D

Hi i'm Samantha and I'm 10 and live in Australia. I think version 2 is the best ever tama version and i'm glad you've joined!

P.S. I am going to New Zealand for a holiday! going to 1 of July. First time i have ever seen snow!

I hope you enjoy the snow Samantha!We've not had much of it in the last few years,but I'm still hoping for a blizzard this winter! I really would like to see Austrailia AND New Zealand! Seen alot about them,I don't fly well LOL so I'll probably just have to enjoy what I see on TV or online.I hope your trip is safe and more fun than you can imagine!

hello, i just got my v2 a few days ago. theyre the best :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back