New to Tama Talk~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm hokagolunchtime, real name Kasey :)

I've been playing with Tamas ever since I was a little girl, maybe around 5 years old, so it's been a good 13 years now! No matter what, through all the years, I always had to get a new Tama if I saw one. The first one I ever remember playing with was an Ocean Tama (ugh, perfect for a little girl, right?), and they've just grown (and got lost) from there.

Currently, I have an Ocean Tama (as mentioned above), a V6 Music Star, and I just got a Tama-Go! I have more than those, but they're all hidden away somewhere. I'm really dying to get an ID L (English or not, I will have one)!

My favorite characters would have to be Makiko (such a spoiled princess ;) ), Chamametchi (the little sister, like me), and Kuchipatchi (food, food, food~).

So, here I am, on Tama Talk, hoping to keep up with the releases and make some Tama friends.

Thanks, everyone! Please, look after me :wub:

hey there! welcome to tamatalk! my names tara!

it's so cool that you have an ocean tama! i've always wanted them but they're really expensive now. you should definitely get an iD L!! don't even worry about it being japanese, it's super easy to understand. i absolutely love mine! i would also suggest getting the new tamagotchi P that just came out in japan also. i'm considering buying one. P:

i really love the tama-go too. it's really cute and fun despite its bulky appearance and change compared the the previous tamagotchi music star.

i hope you have a great time here! don't be shy either, we're all super great and friendly!

(i love kuchipatchi too he's so cute ahhh)

hey there! welcome to tamatalk! my names tara!

it's so cool that you have an ocean tama! i've always wanted them but they're really expensive now. you should definitely get an iD L!! don't even worry about it being japanese, it's super easy to understand. i absolutely love mine! i would also suggest getting the new tamagotchi P that just came out in japan also. i'm considering buying one. P:

i really love the tama-go too. it's really cute and fun despite its bulky appearance and change compared the the previous tamagotchi music star.

i hope you have a great time here! don't be shy either, we're all super great and friendly!

(i love kuchipatchi too he's so cute ahhh)
Thanks~ Yeah, I had no idea the Ocean was so rare until I actually decided to look it up, so I guess I'm pretty lucky! Hopefully I can get it up and running, and maybe trade with someone for an ID L. I wasn't sure about getting a Japanese one, but thanks for letting me know! I was afraid that I would mess it all up, but if it's easy, then that makes me want it even more :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back