New to Tamagotchi Music Star Character help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waysidetodd

Reaction score
:D i have kuribotchi (boy) who is next does it depend? Thanks i just got it today :D :mimitchi:

Well none of us here can be really sure. Some of us think it depends on the generation. Some of us think it might depend of care and their instrument or maybe on their genre or maybe even their stats. I'm not saying any of these are wrong but here's a bit of what I've collected.

If you have an odd generation then you will most likely get a kikitchi. It doesn't matter how you care for him, he will just turn into a kikitchi. If you have an even generation you might get a Hintodetchi(fire tama). Like I've said before none of us know for sure on this. Hope I helped!

PS: If you take REALLY bad care of your character I can just about guarantee you will get a Gozarutchi. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh thats cool! I haven't gotten a kuribotchi yet. I know that all of my kuchitamatchi's turned into kikitchi's. :wacko:

guess what, sorry for being lat ebut he turned into kikitchi and then mametchi, i took good care of him! His name is fred.

Mine turned into a mametchi named Aaron. He had 2 boys and they just got the matchmaker yetserday. One had a boy and one had a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back