New to tamarack! Just started my collection with NIB P1 & P2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaG8

Reaction score
Edit *title should not say tamarack obviously lol*

Hey tamatalk world. I recently got into starting a collection of tamas and digimon. I used to have them when I was younger when they dirt came out. I recently purchased 2 tamagotchis. They BOTH are brand new in box never used and sealed. One is a Japanese clear blue / yellow button P1 and the other one is an American clear black / silver button P2. I'm stoked that they are still sealed in their boxes, just a lil sad I can't play with them lol. The last time I played with a tamagotchi was when they came out and I had a clear blue white button I believe that I took in the public pool with me in my pocket one day. I remember being so pi**ed haha. ANYWAYS glad to be here and I'll post some pics of the P1 and P2. Only pics I have at the moment is the P2. I just bought the P1.

52efc28a.jpg

7ad75d5a.jpg

200e9dab.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
*Moved to 'Introductions'*

Welcome to TamaTalk! Please be sure to check out the User Guide to the site and do ask questions should they arise. Hope to see you around the forums! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Tamatalk!

You should check out and consider starting a tamalog for your new babies!

I'm in the same boat as you, where I just started getting back into Tamagotchi earlier this year. I spent a small fortune on collecting them so now I'm selling half of them to have a little more cash for Christmas shopping.

Feel free to ask tama questions here. Everyone here is nice and helpful so they'll be able to set you straight on any confusions you may have.

Hope this helps. Enjoy. :3

Those are awesome how about joining your first hatch with those babys ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back