New to TamaTalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mmhoops

Reaction score
Hi!! I am new to TamaTalk! I got my first tamagotchi yesterday. I only have one question: if the newest tamagotchi is the Tamagotchi Conexion, then why are stores selling the old Connection? My parents got me the Connection and I wanted the Conexion. Hope this didn't confuse anyone! thanks!

I think there is like a Version 1 and a Version 2. My tamagotchi is brand new, but I think it is a Version 1!! It is a blue sweet candy. If anyone knows what version this is plz post. Thanks!

[SIZE=14pt]Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk.[/SIZE]

The Connexion, and the Connection are exactly the same. The Connexion is sold in the UK, and Australia, and the Connection is sold in North America. ;)

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Regards,

DarkCore

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!! I am new to TamaTalk! I got my first tamagotchi yesterday. I only have one question: if the newest tamagotchi is the Tamagotchi Conexion, then why are stores selling the old Connection? My parents got me the Connection and I wanted the Conexion. Hope this didn't confuse anyone! thanks!
hello welcome to tamatalk! if you have any questions just PM me, admin, or a tamaguide. do you want a buddie? i'm happy to be yours! how old are you?

are you a girl or a guy?

i am an 11 year old girl!

connextions are only sold in the UK. :hitodetchi:

I think there is like a Version 1 and a Version 2. My tamagotchi is brand new, but I think it is a Version 1!! It is a blue sweet candy. If anyone knows what version this is plz post. Thanks!
it's a Version 2 tamagotchi mmhoops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back