New to your forums! A question and a concern

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

somebody2love

Reaction score
Hey there! I decided to start up some of my Tamagotchis recently and I have a question regarding the V4. Is there any really good way to accumulate Skill points, or do I just play Shape any time it's possible to? I have a Mametchi, just evolved today, with about 130 skill point in Intelligence. I'm kind of concerned about this. Is this fast or slow for skill points?

Also... I think you guys might have a rogue advertisement or something. Chrome gives me a fake virus alert on here. I don't think it's on my end because I've thoroughly scanned and can't find anything wrong; no strange files, add-ons, etc.. and it's only happened here today. :( I have NoScript on Firefox here and I haven't encountered it again.

Anyway, thanks for having me! :)

Welcome to TamaTalk!

From my experience with the V4, I would say your skill point gain is fast considering my Tamagotchis only reached that level after they had evolved and had a job. Certain items boosts skill points, such as the melon which I think adds one skill point to each stat. Shape boosts the intelligence stat, Dance boosts the flower stat, and Flag boosts the social/kindness stat so it really just depends on what stats you want. I think the job your tamagotchi takes will also boost a certain stat significantly. From what I have read, it looks like the secret characters require a certain amount in one particular stat as well as an overall number.

I'm not sure about the virus alert since I've been coming here nearly every day for more than three months and never got an alert (I'm using Firefox). I just checked TamaTalk on Chrome and I didn't get anything either. I'm sure the gracious staff will keep an eye on it, though.

Also... I think you guys might have a rogue advertisement or something. Chrome gives me a fake virus alert on here. I don't think it's on my end because I've thoroughly scanned and can't find anything wrong; no strange files, add-ons, etc.. and it's only happened here today. :( I have NoScript on Firefox here and I haven't encountered it again. Anyway, thanks for having me! :)
Sounds to me that there's some sort of service and/or adware running in Chrome that shouldn't be there. I've seen similar things from adware on chrome on any website i visit. I'll keep a look out if I encounter anything out of the ordinary nonetheless

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! :) Yeah I'm trying to get Tensaitchi. Hopefully what I'm doing now works well enough haha, I'd like to get him sooner than later since Tamas leave/change into oldies pretty quickly on the Connection...

Yeah I checked out my add-ons to make sure nothing odd was installed and I didn't see anything, ran a scanner and also MalwareBytes' AdwCleaner and neither found anything, and it hasn't happened again on either browser (I've been visiting TamaTalk on FF with NoScript as mentioned), so I was thinking maybe you guys had a rogue ad somewhere being a jerk. If it helps you out it occurred when I was trying to edit my profile :) No problems since then though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back