New trick i found''

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaflopchi

Reaction score
by the lamp at the shop and go to the items list.go to the lamp click on it.when your done click the bbutten. note click the b butten before the genie comes up.

well if you click the b button before the genie comes up you will have a good present or something. Oh and you have to do it a few times.

I am not completely sure that this is a real trick.

I will be buying a genie lamp from a span from today-tomorrow - and testing it out.

I predict that it is not a real positive trick.

I am not completely sure that this is a real trick.
I will be buying a genie lamp from a span from today-tomorrow - and testing it out.

I predict that it is not a real positive trick.
tell us what you got when you get it and if you dont ill try it! :wacko:

Really? I did that stuff, but my pet turned into an oldie, then turned back into itself. Then, when I checked the Health, 3 hearts were gone.

who cares! :mellow:

I mean its not like youll dye if you dont get a good present :angry:

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

by the lamp at the shop and go to the items list.go to the lamp click on it.when your done click the bbutten. note click the b butten before the genie comes up.
um umm ummm uhhh oh yeah not to be rude or anything but i dont think that its a very good tip , sorry :angry:

well if you click the b button before the genie comes up you will have a good present or something. Oh and you have to do it a few times.
Who dosent know that i found it out ages ago sorry if i'm upsetting you by posting this ^_^

hellcome all you guys are being so mean to my topic?. by the way did you do it a few times?

For you it might be a lie but for her it might be true.

So dont argue.

Nice tip by the way ^_^

hellcome all you guys are being so mean to my topic?. by the way did you do it a few times?
I agree with you. Some people are just being very rude! This person worked hard! :angry: :chohimetchi: :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back