New User!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fidgetTama

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm not too sure if many people are still active on here but i'm excited to get to know the people that are! Tell me something about yourselves!

Hi, welcome to TamaTalk!! It used to be really active a few years ago, now, not so much, but it's still a good community!

I'm Miri, and I've been a member here for almost 11 years, on various accounts! I do support work at an early childhood centre and, outside of Tamagotchis, I also really like Fire Emblem (Awakening and Fates mainly, but I do play the Fire Emblem Heroes app a fair bit too)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. Veteran member here. I do a lot of logging in the library section so feel free to check out my logs :) I'm a music student...oboe performance. Nice to meet you.

Welcome! When I joined in 2015 it seemed it was dead around here but I feel like the pace has picked up since then. Check out my log too if you wish!

Hello! I had my tamas as a kid and just recently found my v4.5 under my bed and decided to turn it on. I am now on gen 5 and still going! This forum has helped save my tama more than once. I hope we can be friends, and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask! :D

Hey, welcome to Tamatalk! I got back into tamas last October and have been active here ever since! Outside of tamas, I like music and writing stories. I'm always willing to chat and if you need any help with anything, feel free to ask!

Hiya! I'm Cameron, but you can call me Cam, Kat, or Fuzzy. I'm a new user, too! Still figuring out stuff on the website, so maybe we can learn new things together. :D

As for what I'm like, I'm really weird and kinda quirky, but I really love Tamagotchis, so I can really relate to everybody on here! My signature is also a good description of who I am. :lol:

But anyways, welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy TamaTalk as much as I do so far. ^_^

Hi, welcome to TamaTalk!! It used to be really active a few years ago, now, not so much, but it's still a good community!
I'm Miri, and I've been a member here for almost 11 years, on various accounts! I do support work at an early childhood centre and, outside of Tamagotchis, I also really like Fire Emblem (Awakening and Fates mainly, but I do play the Fire Emblem Heroes app a fair bit too)
Oh wow!!! I've never played Fire Emblem before! I'll have to give one a go! Thats so awesome that you do support work!!! Nice to meet you Miri! Thank you for the welcome!!

Hi. Veteran member here. I do a lot of logging in the library section so feel free to check out my logs :) I'm a music student...oboe performance. Nice to meet you.
I'll be sure to check out your log!!! How are you going with your music studies? The oboe wpuld be interesting to play! Is it hard? I play the flute in my local brass band! Music is lovely! Thanks for the welcome!!

Welcome to tamatalk!
Thank you!!!

Welcome! When I joined in 2015 it seemed it was dead around here but I feel like the pace has picked up since then. Check out my log too if you wish!
I hope it does pick up! I'll be sure to give it a read!!! Thanks for the welcome!!!

Hi! Welcome to TamaTalk! I like to write stories and code. I hope you like it here! :D
Hi! Thank you for the welcome! I also like to write stories though I'm not sure if I'm any good haha!! Is coding hard? I'm sure I'll love it here!

Welcome to the board! I'm new here as well. ^_^
Welcome to the board too then!!!! Hehehe

Hello! I had my tamas as a kid and just recently found my v4.5 under my bed and decided to turn it on. I am now on gen 5 and still going! This forum has helped save my tama more than once. I hope we can be friends, and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask! :D
Thank you very much! I hope we can be friends too!! Thats so cool! I don't have any of my tamas from when I was younger!

:(

Hey, welcome to Tamatalk! I got back into tamas last October and have been active here ever since! Outside of tamas, I like music and writing stories. I'm always willing to chat and if you need any help with anything, feel free to ask!
Thank you very much!! I love both those things too!!! Nice to meet you!

Hi howdy! I'm a fairly old member, been here for 6 years. Name's Eppie!
Hey Eppie!!! Nice to meet you! 6 years is a long time! Thats amazing!

Hiya! I'm Cameron, but you can call me Cam, Kat, or Fuzzy. I'm a new user, too! Still figuring out stuff on the website, so maybe we can learn new things together. :D As for what I'm like, I'm really weird and kinda quirky, but I really love Tamagotchis, so I can really relate to everybody on here! My signature is also a good description of who I am. :lol:

But anyways, welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy TamaTalk as much as I do so far. ^_^
Hey Cameron! Nice to meet you!! I'm pretty quirky too haha! Thank you for the welcome!

Welcome to tamatalk
Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back