New V3 Info - This is worth reading! (30/1/06)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mametchi is now called devilmametchi, there is going to be a DeviDori,Kabodevitchi,Devilkotchi,Bakedevitci,Pukuddevitchi,Zukidevetchi, and Devitchi, most of them are feformed charaters.There might not be. I think I got a v.3, but it might be somthing else. Please don't get annoyed if I'm wrong...

They should a redone all the characters,not just mametchi :p
There will be moreeee what I know there will be a Young Kuchipatchi And did you the :p and :kuribotchi: are spelled the same but the :p has a e and :rolleyes: has a

a

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a v3. You can see the parents when they leave. but not just on tamatown, on the actual tama. and you give points to the king on your tama, and your tama will give you a password to the king. i have king passwords!
how do you connect to tamatown I have a V3 and I don't know how to get to tamatown.

So the V3 multiplayer games will be the same, you only wait to see witch character will win... I thought they were real action multiplayer games :huh:

thanks for telling me.I had no idea what V3's were susposed to do. Smiles from poopy

The Marutchi has arms and legs now
In other words, Tamatchi's back.

If anyone remembers the P1, Tamatchi was the Marutchi with arms and legs that Marutchi would evolve into if taken good care of.

I spoke to a guy at Toys R Us today (in Canberra, Australia), and he said that V3s would be released in Australia first week of February (w00t).

I'm not holding my breath, but I will definitely be checking into Toys R Us everyday I'm working now ~^

no they are not i have one..but i have never connected with another v3 so idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back