new v4...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monika

Reaction score
i found a v4 on the streets so i didnt get to see the instructions, so what is the mail pencil star flower thing? :D :( :angry:

The pencil i think means intelligence, The star means creativity and the flower means kindness. i THINK.

what about the mail thing where the light was before?

that u get randomly and an hour after ur tama evolves and the star ponts are really:

intelligence(pencil) Artistic(star thing) and social(flower)

The star - That is actually a fortune cookie. The fortune cookie has three predictors. The first is money, the second is love/friendship and the third is health. Each area will be rated by stars. 1 star (bad) - 3 stars (good). These will help to determine what kind of mail you are likely to get that day etc. e.g. if you have 1 star for money, you might find a robber in the envelope for the mail at some point later.

The envelope - This is how you receive mail. What is inside can be either good or bad. I am not 100% about the items that you can receive but a robber who steals GP is one and a snake that will empty your happy hearst is another. Your tama will be happy if he/she gets a love heart. :p

The exclamation mark - This will flash when you need to learn something important. I have had limited experience with this icon so far however, when my tama was ready to go to preschool and received a backpack, it was all given through the exclamation mark.

When something is happening in any of these three areas, the mail icon at the bottom of your tama screen will flash. :( It will often be preceeded by a few little beeps as a nazotchi comes along and delivers a package. ;)

wow your lucky to find one on the streets!, what country do you live in?, oh and the things are prettey simple, when your tama hatches it wont have anywhere to go to e.g pre-school, school ect. the games are skipping rope:jump the rope, mimic:Copy the other person, shape:choose the shape that is falling through the sky, Dance:press the button that the light "Lights up" on (but it actually turns black) e.g the middle light lights up you press the middle button and lucky last flag: it was in the v.3 it's prettey simple when the flag has a picture of a thing you press the button it's above. The three pictures:

Pencil: Intellegence

Star: Creativity

Flower: Social

Thanks, Tamatown_tamagotchi_v4 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back