New v5s are out! Space Trip, Groovy Time +++

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i want the auqarium one but ma says that since i already have tres i better not because i have : 1 rabbit 2 dogs 90 virtual villagers 7 cats and 3 tamas

I'm from Singapore, is it in stores yet? I haven't got the chance to go and check. Does anyone have a link for the asian designs? Cos I think that it's different from the US designs.

May I know what version is Tama Plus Royal Rose, and do you guys think it's worth buying? I thought of ordering from Yes Asia.

I have the polkadots one that was in the link.... the one with the clear back.... it is really nice.

YAY! I have wanted these designs for a long time now but i cant choose wether to get the aquarium or space shuttle, and i already have blue abstract...
The European designs are different again. There are 6 or 7 diferrent designs. How can you get American designs in the UK? Do you have to get them off the internet?

I have groovy time, and it's awesome! You should wait and get groovy time! Also, aquarium(which I also have) is really cool. :) :)

Sweet! I got my v5 on Saturday. They are all teens now! I love the fact that you get to raise 3 babies in the first time. What is annoying though is the menu. It's so confusing.

the groovy times are VERY poplar at my school :kuribotchi: . almost everyone has one :D . not so much for the space trips though :hitodetchi: . but i wish we didn't have to hide our tams from teachers :hitodetchi: . they are tamagotchihaters :p

People say that on v5 travel channal is lik pause. what part is it? the GO or CANCEL or when their traveling? :huh: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back