New Wii U

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamapal3000

Reaction score
Anyone on TamaTalk heard about the Wii U that Nintendo announced during their E3 game conference? The Wii U will have HD capabilities and much more. Their new controller for it blows my mind. It is like an iPad tablet or something. Have a look for yourself: Nintendo Life Wii U. The link takes you to Nintendo Life's website that has news about the Wii U. It's coming 2012 and I definitely cannot wait for it.

Something that I am particularly excited about is that there will be a new Super Smash Brawl for the Wii U with new characters and the cool old ones aswell. Nintendo is doing everything to please its players and I cannot wait for what they have in store. What are your thoughts on their new concept for the next home console?

-Tamapal3000

new Super Smash Brawl

Nintendo really can't make new games can they? Only crappy rehashes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I can see where you are coming from. A lot of the games that I see them developing for the Wii U are a bunch of series of previous games from before. All of the main popular games that they made before were great, and don't get me wrong, I still like those games and would like a few series of them, but it would be nice to have a completely new game, with maybe a new franchise of characters instead of the same Mario, Link and so on.

-Tamapal3000

Anyone on TamaTalk heard about the Wii U that Nintendo announced during their E3 game conference? The Wii U will have HD capabilities and much more. Their new controller for it blows my mind. It is like an iPad tablet or something. Have a look for yourself: Nintendo Life Wii U. The link takes you to Nintendo Life's website that has news about the Wii U. It's coming 2012 and I definitely cannot wait for it.

Something that I am particularly excited about is that there will be a new Super Smash Brawl for the Wii U with new characters and the cool old ones aswell. Nintendo is doing everything to please its players and I cannot wait for what they have in store. What are your thoughts on their new concept for the next home console?

-Tamapal3000
Heard of it. I cannot wait for it now, IT'S LIKE PURE TORTURE. >8<

A new SSB game? How can the SSB series get any better? 8)

i'm super excited for a new SSB game. And the fact that the Wii U can connect to the 3DS is pretty awesome, too.

And crappy rehashes? I disagree. Although i see your point that Nintendo keeps releasing remakes of older games, they're not crappy in any sense. When Nintendo re releases games, they are either greatly improved, or re released in their original format to give younger gamers a chance to play games they missed. For instance, Ocarina of Time came out when I was about 3, so i missed out on that, and the N64 as a whole. (Well, i have it now, but not until after gamecube and wii). So for people around my age, it's nice when old games are re released, because to us, they're brand new.

And btw, Nintendo is making completely new games as well. Heard of Kid Icarus: Uprising? There hasn't been a Kid Icarus game in about 20 years, and they're completely recreating it. The original games were side scrolling platformers, but they're turning this game into a third person shooter with fast paced flying sequences as well as ground combat. Yes I'm talking 3DS now, but I don't consider it unlikely they'll release games like this for the Wii U as well. So to answer your question, yes, Nintendo can make new games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back