New Year gatecrashers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach frowned."I can't let Jez kill my sister" he said to himself, suddenly phasing.

Eve stroked Zach's fur and turned to Twig."Whatever you do, don't be scared"

ooc:Thank you :]

She dissapeared then reappeared having had a cat like stance, on one of the posts on the balcony, leaded by the stairs (picture it D:<).She watched with waiting eyes, somehow ready to pounce.

Fizz felt like sucking Jez's blood.

Zach froze, his teeth bared, ready to rip Jez's flesh.

ooc:Him?Jez is a girl xD .

Ana jumped down, adding a flip in the way."Fizz.You may attack.All people that have blood pumping in their veins, back off.She may kill you."

Fizz nodded and lunged at Jez, drinking her blood.

Eve gasped.

Zach growled at Fizz, his eyes grey and cloudy, his fur raising."GET OFF HER!YOU COULD KILL US ALL!AND I MEAN, ALL!"

Whoa. WTF is going on?

EDIT: Just read it. Jesus Christ.

"I don't know what he'll do," Eleanor admitted. Then she froze and ran inside to see Jez. "Jez!" she snarled, her wings unfolding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jez pushed Fizz away, and turned to Metax. "You broke my heart." She mumbled. "I just want you back." And with that, she flew away.

Metax looked down.

Zane glared as Jez left. He was still worried what Nick will do.

Fizz's eyes were red.She turned around and looked at Zane.She lunged, her teeth bared.

Ana gasped.

"FIZZ!"Eve yelled.

Zach knocked Fizz out of the way and pinned her to the ground."DON'T DRINK HIS BLOOD!"

Ana sighed."Zac, get off her.She can't harm me, but if she bites you, you will die."

Eve went pale at this comment.

Zach got up.

Fizz sprung up, a snarl ripping out form her.

Ava held her in a strong grip.

Metax looked at Fizz. "What's gotten into you?"

Kaz backed up with Twig, looking at Fizz.

Zane sighed in relief, and stared at Fizz.

Ana sighed."Metax, she fed on blood.Her blood thirst has taken over.We have to get her out of here.She'll be normal in a few hours"

Eve frowned."Hours!?"

Zach snarled and ran out.

Fizz was..still how she was.

Metax took Fizz's hand, looking her straight in the eyes. "Calm down." He said calmly, hoping it would work.

Fizz snarled.

Ana sighed."We need human food.Fast."

Eve ran and got some nachos.She ran back and stuffed them in Fizz's mouth.

Fizz swallowed then calmed down."Sorry.I really, truly am.I'm a monster"

Zach came back."You're not"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back