New Year gatecrashers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melody smirked, and brought a knife to Eleanor's neck. "He's mine." She whispered.

Zane's back started to bleed. He was stabbed.

o.o where the hell did she come from?

Eleanor glared at Melody. "Who the f*ck are you?"

I honestly have no clue. XD

Melody smirked, pushing the knife a little harder. "That doesn't concern you."

Eleanor grabbed hold of her arm and pushed dark (harmful) energy into it. "Yes it does. Because Zane's my boyfriend." she smirked. "Why would he go out with a psycho like you?"

Melody backed away, shaking her arm in pain. "Because by the time I'm done with you he'll be single again." She smirked, pushing ghost magic into Eleanor.

Ghost magic XD

Epic win XD

Eleanor shuddered at the ghost magic. "Uh huh. Well, I'm less breakable than a human." she snarled, punching Melody in the eye.

Melody laughed, and caught the punch, inflicting... More ghost magic!!!! She walked away, over to Zane.

Ghost magic is epic. Imma get up in English and talk about "Ghost Magic" and see what looks I get XDDD

Eleanor went white. She swore under her breath and got up, spinning Melody round. "Oi."

I have a snow day today. But ghost magic in English. I could just imagine what my teacher would say. But then again, I'm writting a story about Jason and Friday the Thirteenth XD

Melody used more ghost magic, and picked Zane up.

"Get off him!" Eleanor pushed Melody away and pulled the back of Zane's top up. Sure enough, he was bleeding pretty badly. Eleanor swore under her breath and wiped some of the blood away. "Get this gone before Fizz comes back," she murmered.

Zane blushed heavily. "Can you please kill her?" He whispered, tring to wipe more of the blood away.

Eleanor bit her lip. She wasn't a killer. But, Zane was in trouble. She nodded. "Ok." Then she used dark energy to form a dagger. It was sharp with black drops coming off it. "Shall we finish this?"

Meoldy made her knife hit Eleanor's and spun it around. Eleanr's knife fell to the ground, and Melody stabbed her in the neck. "We should." She smirked.

Zane got up and attacked Melody.

Eleanor fell to the ground screaming.

Nick gritted his teeth. "Gah. I can't just stand here." He moved towards Melody, in a defensive stance.

Melody used ghost magic on Nick, and turned to Zane. She wrapped her arms around him.

Zane pushed Melody away and ran to Eleanor.

Gone was the confident Eleanor from a few minutes ago. This Eleanor was on the ground sobbing, bleeding badly as all the ghost magic took effect.

"IMA FIRE'IN MA LAZER" Nick yelled" Nick grinned. "Pure dark fairies are immune," he said in a sing song voice. He entered Melody's mind and flipped the room round, altering her perspective.

Melody felt dizzy and fell.

Zane sat next to her. "Nick, can you do anything?" He asked.

"Already am." He replied, his forehead creasing in concentration. Then he glanced at Eleanor and saw what he meant. "I would, but I'm slightly busy. Take the dagger out, for god's sake."

Now this is different. This rp defies all stereotypes.

O_O

Zane took the dagger out, staying close to her. "Everything is going to be okay." He whispered.

"I don't want to leave you again," Eleanor whispered. "And I don't know if I would come back again."

Nick would have made a sarcastic comment here, but he had pinned Melody to the wall by this time. "Get this, and get this now. Zane is not yours. It pains me to say it, but he and Eleanor go together."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back