New Year gatecrashers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zane needed a rest. He found a seemingly abandoned house, and kicked te locked door down. He didn't even notice Eleanor, and just laid down. "I'll neve find her."

I'm seriously doubting he has a brain.

Zane looked around and finally saw Eleanor. He untied her. "I'm going to kill him." Was all he said.

Yo, Zane, or Metax, or... whatever your real name is. Post in secret circle for me pweeze > :huh:

Eleanor sat up, rubbing her rope burn. "No. There's an easier way."

Allyson looked up."Didn't Eleanor look at me and try to converse?" she mumbled quietly."I'll find Fizz." she said.Latarr, she found Fizz and Metax (Finally D:<)

Fizz looked at her.She waved, a smile on her face.

Allyson sighed."You guys seen Eleanor?"

^That doesn't make sense xD .

"I'm an illegal fairie; I was brought back from the dead. If the fairie's find out, Nick gets killed."

Ana, somehow found out they were gone.She goes to the fairy world, because she's cool 8D .Then, she finds the two."My god, what happened here?" she asked, her eyes wide."Nick, I'm guessing?"

"You would be too. Why would they keep an illegal fairy alive?" Zane asked. "I want revenge. He almost killed you..."

Ana backed off.She cast a ghost spell, so she could be invisible and/or unheard, so she can make many opinions."Good plan.And I sure hope, that Nick doesn't take Allyson"

Ana became visible."Let's just get you back.Don't ask why I'm here" she said, a smile on her mouth.

Ana spun around."You tried to take her.Whatever you do, Don't.Take.Allyson" she snapped."She needs to be free.I mean, in the human world, how the hxll are you guys gonna find out?"

Nick grinned. "Allyson? Mmm, haven't heard of that one." He shrugged. "What the hell. I've already got one illegal fairie on my record." He flew off.

Ana snarled and grabbed Eleanor's wrist."I'm taking you back" she said, making a portal and running through, still grasping Eleanor's wrist.

Allyson sighed and went to the kitchen.She got some peanut butter and made a sandwich.As she ate, she thought."This is a nice sandwich"

Eleanor allowed herself to be pulled into a portal. It made her dizzy.

"Isn't it just?" Nick said, coming up behind Allyson. He smiled at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back