New Year gatecrashers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allyson smiled."Thanks" she said, setting the muffin on the bench.

Fizz took Buddy outside, where she saw Ana."Whoa, look at you!"

Ana laughed."I know"

Nick moved a bit closer. "So, Allyson, tell me about yourself."

You'd think the others would take notice XD

xD .

Allyson sighed."What would you like to know?.Everything, or something specific?"

Allyson nodded."I was born in Seattle.Daughter of Synthia and Robert green, Sister of Eve green, you may know her.I enjoy, anything,Sometimes, I usually get in trouble at school, but the people ask for it.I also have a lot of friends, and a few pets.People think of me as rich and snobby when I'm not." she explained."What about you?" she added.

Nick was rather enjoying himself. "Well, what is there to say? I was born in Fairie World" - he etched quotation marks round Fairie World - "Son of god-knows-who, only child. I'm a fairie; I like flying, using magic, and talking to nice girls like you." He laughed. "I probably sound awful."

Allyson put her hands up."No, you didn't sound terrible."

Fizz hugged the puppy to her chest."This is Buddy" she introduced with a grin.

Ana smiled."Aw! Cuute!" she cooed, stroking the dog's head.

Fizz grinned."Wonder what he'll be like when he's older!"

Ana laughed."Yup" she said, looking at Jake."Enjoy sleeping?" she said with a chuckle.

Zach got up and went into a dark room

"You know, when most people find that out about me, they run off or attack me." Nick said. He looked away. This was... different.

Eleanor took a deep breath. "Melody!" she yelled again. What if she was planning an ambush?

Eleanor cast out with her mind. Melody? she asked. Then a searing pain. "She- doesn't like- me- going- in her mind."

Fizz walked into the pool."Hey Metax" she said, Ana following behind, puppy in hands.

Ana cooed at the dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back