New Year gatecrashers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eleanor's muscles were tensed and she was sobbing freely from the ghost magic. "PLEASE! I'm begging you..."

Eleanor shuddered. She couldn't take it much longer. She tried to summon up more energy, but failed miserably. She bit her lip to prevent from screaming.

What can I do? Eleanor was thinking fast. Pretend to die? Nope, she'd know. Give up Zane? Never. She screamed to pass some time and then: Fine I give up. I'll come back- somehow. Out loud she whispered, "Zane... I love you." and died.

Zane opened his eyes a few minutes later. "What did you do to her?" He asked, red with anger.

"She killed herself. Told me to tell you that she wants you to be with me. She thinks it would be better for you." Melody lied.

Eleanor's first though was: Where the hell am I?

Then: Is Zane ok?

She moved forward and waved a hand in front of Zane's face. No response. "Hmm," she said out loud. "Maybe because I'm a fairie, I came back..." she glanced at herself. "As a ghost..."

:blink:

Melody turned around. Being a ghost, she could see Eleanor. "What the..." But was cut off by Zane.

"Is that really what Eleanor said?" He asked. Melody nodded. He moved closer, and although a little stiff, hugged her. "Only for Eleanor." He whispered.

I'mma make it, that someone died in the room that Zach is in.No, four people O:

Zach flicked on the lights and gasped.There was a girl, who hung herself, another who was on the ground, a boy stabbed, holding onto the closet handle and another boy slumped against the wall."Oh my god!Who did this!" she yelled, his eyes wide with panic and fear.He ran out, his face deathly pale."I think I'm gonna be sick" he muttered, falling down.

Ooooh, : D

Zach turned around."Oh my god.Please, close the door, before I puke." he mumbled, looking green-ish.

Eleanor was reaching out to touch Zane, so when he moved to Melody she was really hurt. Tears shone on her cheeks as she glared at Melody. She tried speaking. "Zane!" she said desperatly. "She's lying!"

Zane couldn't hear Eleanor. "I don't believe you."

Melody nodded. "You shouldn't. I was horrible to you. But I'm not lying." She said, and looked at Eleanor. She gave a quick smirk, and kissed Zane.

Eleanor was crying freely now. She wanted to beat Melody within an inch of her life. But - she couldn't. "D*mn." she muttered, glancing at her hands. She ran off, yelling "Leave me alone, Melody. Leave me alone!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back