New Year gatecrashers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fizz frowned."You wont believe me.But you were." she said.Ana suddenly smiled and ran off.She came back seconds later, with the video camera Eve had to record the battle.Eleanor wasn't human then."Seth didn't erase the video" she announced, showing Eleanor.Zach continued singing.

EDIT: OOC:I can't be stuffed looking through 108 pages D:

Last edited by a moderator:
ooc:Ellie, I think it was the one where they were having a battle and Eve found a camera and she was like all "Oheyy a camera :ichigotchi: .This will go on youtube!" and then Seth took it off her and scplded her and then she was reluctant.Remember? O:

Eleanor watched the video. Then rewinded it and watched it again, particularly the bit where she had wings. "...I don't remember any of this." She whispered. "Why can't I remember?"

Fizz shrugged."I don't know.Only one of us knows.And he's gone." -Nick, :| - .Ana sighed."I bet he took Allyson" she muttered, frowning.Zach looked up."By the way Eleanor, Nick was the person who gave you wings.You lost immortality, god knows when!.But you're a mortal now.We're here to protect you from any evil immortals.You could turn into any type of species, and unless you want that to happen, we're here to prevent it from happening" .

THE GUY WHO STANDS IN THE BACKGROUND HAS SPOKEN O:

^^ What's with this account?

Speaking of Nick...

Nick let go of Allyson's hand, grinned at her, then jumped off the building. If Allyson squinted a bit, she'd be able to see his wings unfold halfway down. Ever the show off.

Eleanor was silent /fail

Allyson grinned."Fun!" she chimed, jumping as well. Fizz sighed. "I'm gonna go heal some people." she said, walking off.She went back into the room, where there were the corpses of the two females and one male.She knelt down, conjured some water and healed them.

OOC: Anyone can control these charries :)

name:Elizabeth Adams/Milly York/Chris Jefferson

interested in: Straight/Straight/Straight

crush:NA/Chris/NA

looks:You know/You know/Chris has blonde hair, often spiked up o: .His eyes are a pale green and are just plain dull.He is a show off, so therefore he is very well build and muscular.He wears khaki shorts and a singlet.

personality:(I'll describe these in one word).Shy/Annoying/Showoff

species:Human/Human/Human

other:No.

The entire time, Zane was locked up, along with Metax and Slith. Voriz sat in a chair, looking at them. "Now, Metax and Slith, what are you going to do?" He asked.

"Kill Ana, Zach, Fizz, and anyone else that get in our way." They said in unision.

"As for Zane..." Voriz said, thinking.

"Yes master?" Zane answered.

"Bring me Eleanor, my future wife." He comanded. The three nodded, and Voriz unlocked the door, sending his minions back into the party.

ooc: Sorry for the 3 month absence. I had to do some personal stuff, and I didn't have a lot of spare time. But I'm back.

ooc: ...

OMG! *huggles*

Eleanor sighed and rubbed her forehead. "Guys... sorry for running off on you, vut..." she looked up at them smiling slightly. "I need a drink." With that, she turned round, after giving Fizz an appologetic smile. and walked back into the party.

And as soon as she did so, she forgot everything she'd just heard.

Zane saw Eleanor. Deep down, he tried to fight Voriz's magic but couldn't. He walke over to her. "You're Eleanor, right?" He asked.

Eleanor turned round to see the cute kid from before. "Yup, that's me" she grinned. "Where's your mate, tall dark and handsome?" she asked, referring to Voriz.

"He's been looking for you. Follow me." He said, leading her to Voriz's room. He stopped at the door, fighting the comanded to open it.

Eleanor frowned at the immobile Zane. "You ok, uh... Zane, was it?" Zane... that reminded Eleanor of her first thought: I need to get to Zane! She shrugged and reached for the handle. "Want me to open it?"

ooc: Can ghost magic make a come back? xD

Zane broke Voriz's spell. How did I do that? Voriz's ghost magic was the strongest ghost magic in the village... He wondered. "Sorry, wrong door." He lied, not wanting to bring Eleanor to Voriz. Instead he brought her down the hall, with a locked door. He fished out a paper clip from his pocket. Good thing I remembered this. He thought, as he picked the locked door. "I need to show you something."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back