New Year Resolutions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
What are your new year resolutions? :)

THINGS I NEED TO DO IN 2014

• Obtain a total of at least 50 Tamagotchis
  • Lose 50 Pounds
  • Clean my room
  • Shower more than once a month
  • Overcome some bad habits I don't want to mention. <_<

What's your list? B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is to no matter what make my one dream come true this year I'm of course not telling anyone though on here what that dream is so yeah haha ;)

But other than that I want to aim to study better and also get the highest mark in my Japanese class (I always get 2nd because I always make the littlest mistakes even though I am basically better than everyone in my class a the language I'm being serious the teacher literally said I was.)

my resolution is:

get a p's and pierces for it
A new year's resolution is something - a task or an idea or a change of behaviour that you promise yourself you will undertake in order to make an improvement in your life - or the lives of others - over the next 12 months.

It's not like another Festive Wish List :p

My new year's resolution is to try harder to be more positive with all members of my family, particularly my Dad - who is now becoming very frail and with my two teenage daughters. I am not completely sure that they are resolutions I will be able to live up to :p

A new year's resolution is something - a task or an idea or a change of behaviour that you promise yourself you will undertake in order to make an improvement in your life - or the lives of others - over the next 12 months.

It's not like another Festive Wish List :p
i know, but i don't have any resolutions and i really want to get a p's xD

so i view it as a resolution for myself :p

TM Edit: There is already a topic which you can use for that: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/188067-wishlists/ ;)

My new years resolutions are:

- to improve my posture (my back tends to hurt a lot these days -_- )

- drink more water

- to try and meet new people

- and to do more daily studying so I don't fall behind in my hard classes

I hope I can improve on at least some of these things. :)

I have two resolutions for this year:

- lose some weight

- play more video games

They kind of conflict with each other, don't they? :p

My Resolutions:

-Stop sitting the wrong way on my chair *Sore Butt-nessss*

-Get a Tamagotchi Nano or Pierces for my Ps

-Star liking my Music Star or sell it *XP*

-Finish All Warrior cats books

-wAIT FOR J.K ROWLING TO RELEASE HER NEW BOOK

-Survive my evil cousins attacks

-And learn how to crochet :3

I would put more,but blah :p

oh wait forgot one:

-Stop Being lazy.

Yup. :tarakotchi:

I have a lot...

- go to bed on time and don't listen to music or whatever until like 11 PM

- don't deliberately go on the computer more than I'm meant to

- don't post stuff my family/friends wouldn't be happy with me posting online

- don't get in random pointless arguments on TamaChat

- don't study for exams more than I did last year (I value Minecraft over getting an A in subjects I'm going to drop and never do a proper exam in :p )

- win the award for "academic excellence" out of everyone in my year group again

- in December, choose subjects I won't regret for my GCSEs (exams that actually matter when getting into university and stuff)

- don't do any mining in Minecraft. It's BORING and a waste of time. If I need stuff from underground, I will find a cave and just take the stuff I need from it rather than spending hours destroying stone to find nothing.

- keep up my piano, dance, Japanese, tennis and swimming

I'd like to see how I did keeping last year's, but they're in a notebook in the UK and I'm in NZ. My 2014 calendar is also in the UK.

To not kill myself. But I also wanna dissapear. I wanna dissapear without making my family worry, you feel me? Sadly, it's not really possible.

I don't really have any ambitions, so no new year's resolutions for me either... I just want to stop being sad.

Lose Weight

Drink more Water

Obtain at least 30 Tamagotchi's

Learn Japanese

Grow Taller

Stop Biting my Fingernails

GET A 15TH ANNIVERSARY ID L

Study More

Use Less Electronics

Rest my Eyes from Screens

Use Less TamaTalk (I sometimes spend an hour or more on here everyday)

To Stop being Grumpy when I Wake Up

Okay, maybe I'll come up with something after all:

• Learn Japanese, Russian or Spanish
  • Try to write fanfiction
  • Save up some money
  • Meet Voltaire
  • Stop reactring weird on certain things
  • Visit my best internet friend

• Try to keep a regular sleeping pattern/limit the amount of all nighters during school/get to sleep before the 5am mark. It's getting to be a real problem.
  • Spend less time online, and dedicate more time to school with NCEA.

Stop being such a lazy pos and stop putting everything off.
Lose weight.
Get a job to acquire funds for my USA trip.
Stop biting my fingernails.

Right, fixing my sleeping schedule wouldn't hurt either... Since the free days I go to sleep at 6-9 am, and at school days, usually 4 am. Gotta change that too.

I have a lot of different New Year's resolutions, but I guess I could try and list them all here

• Fill out 1 job application a day
  • Crochet at least 2 stitches a day
  • Draw something every day
  • Medidate at least once a week
  • Read at least 1 page of a book a day
  • stretch every day
  • write in my journal every day
  • start college next semester
  • drink more water
  • drink 1 cup of tea every day
  • clean every day
  • do dailies in my favorite games every day
  • stop eating dairy
  • eat a healthy snack every day
lol most of this stuff is just more of a check list i need to go through every day to keep myself from wasting my days away on the internet like I have been for quite a while. It's time for me to break the cycle.

The other things are just because I need to be healthier in order to stop being afraid of caloiries...

lose my last bit of weight

draw an entire comic

make a visual novel concept

finish exams

read MORE!!!

good luck everyone!

• read more

do at least an hour of homework every school day (can do at school or at home)
swim more
spend time with friends
find a direction/purpose in life
drop Latin class; this teacher has butchered the already-dead language
sleep a bit more
go to Edmonton and decide if it's a viable place to live
don't pressure self
don't have depressive panic attacks (or whatever those things are that happen)
stand up to people
apply for colleges
stop distancing self from other people--you can't necessarily control your moods, but you can control what you do about your moods :ph34r:
edit: also, get a job--potentially as a gymnastics coach for little kids at the gym...

Okay so this year I'm going to try to brush my teeth everyday, in the morning and before bed. I haven't ever brushed my teeth regularly and you can think that's discusting but I honestly don't give a crap what you think. Toothpaste makes me dehydrated/thirsty so I didn't like brushing my teeth. But now I know what happens when you don't brush your teeth enough. I almost lost one of my teeth because I didn't brush them regularly, and I get mouth sores every week because of that as well.

So in a nutshell: I'm going to brush my friggin teeth.

I'm also going to take a shower everyday because my hair gets oily quickly and idk why but I get really frustrated and irritable when my hair is oily and since I would shower like twice a week I would get frustrated all the time. I'm also going to take shorter showers, which is going to be hard lol. They tend to last like a half hour, but today I only took twenty minutes so it's a start.

And of course hardest of all: come out to my family and get a girlfriend. It's gonna happen this year. Imma get it on tape and y'all can see the outcome and find out if I get kicked out or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back