New Year Resolutions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so this year I'm going to try to brush my teeth everyday, in the morning and before bed. I haven't ever brushed my teeth regularly and you can think that's discusting but I honestly don't give a crap what you think. Toothpaste makes me dehydrated/thirsty so I didn't like brushing my teeth. But now I know what happens when you don't brush your teeth enough. I almost lost one of my teeth because I didn't brush them regularly, and I get mouth sores every week because of that as well.

So in a nutshell: I'm going to brush my friggin teeth.
...I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I don't brush teeth regularly either (I've never been pressured to do so...). Nobody has ever commented on me having a bad breath, even rude people, so I don't think it's all that disgusting, but... My teeth are getting weak and my gums are bleeding, I guess I'm going to have to start too. Thanks for the inspiration.

My number one resolution was to give up fizzy/soft drink. I failed. :p

I bought a book that has 365 pages from Kikki K. My aim is to fill it with happy, exciting or funny things that happen each day. When I reach the end of the year, I will go back through it and read it.

I guess my resolution is to completely fill that book!

If you're interested in what type of book it is, have a look here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back