NEW YEAR!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_v2 freak

Reaction score
Will my tamagotchi do anything special tonight or tomorow??

im on (picific standar time so mius 3hrs from eastern standard time!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Char will now post a message.Well, New Year's eve has already been and today is New Years Day...and nothing special happened to my tama.

Will my tamagotchi do anything special tonight or tomorow??im on (picific standar time so mius 3hrs from eastern standard time!!)
I think your tamagotchi might do something. They must be Adult. They did Christmas, Thanksgiving, and so on......

On New Years Day, I think the message 'Happy New Year' will go across the screen along with some fireworks or something too.

on v4?? ant my tama is a teen
I was disappointed that my V4's didn't wake up with the traditional 'Happy New Year', but they did it at 11.30am instead.

I am keeping a close eye on them for the other times that the 'old' animations used to come at 2pm and 4.30pm.

P.S. It only worked on my 'adults' not on my teenager :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was disappointed that my V4's didn't wake up with the traditional 'Happy New Year', but they did it at 11.30am instead.
I am keeping a close eye on them for the other times that the 'old' animations used to come at 2pm and 4.30pm.

P.S. It only worked on my 'adults' not on my teenager ;)
I'll keep a look-out too, my tama is an adult so hopefully some animation will happen. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back