New!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liongirl

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I was here a long time ago, but I don't think I ever posted and I know I didn't make any friends. :D So I'm totally here again! I just got a v4.5 so i'm back into Tamagotchi hardcore! I have in the past had a Tamagotchi Angel, v1 and v2, all of which i played with until batteries died then was too broke to buy new ones!! ;)

I was here a long time ago, but I don't think I ever posted and I know I didn't make any friends. ;) So I'm totally here again! I just got a v4.5 so i'm back into Tamagotchi hardcore! I have in the past had a Tamagotchi Angel, v1 and v2, all of which i played with until batteries died then was too broke to buy new ones!! :p
If you have a question, feel free to ask me! I've been asked numeress times, so I have experience! I can also crack some pretty funny jokes if you want to here about my camp, and some things that make my friends and I just giggle! I also read a lot, so tell me about YOUR favorite books! I bet i've probably heard of them before! If you are into comics, certain tv shows, play the flute, have an annoying sibbling , tamagotchi help,or just simpily want to chat, talk to me! (I'm also on numeres of websites, so feel free to talk to me about those, too!)

mametchi ;)

p.s. I'd be glad to be your friend!

hi and welcome to tamatalk i hope you find all you need to know here but if there is anything you dont know click here for a great website or PM me i am very excperienced with tamas

Heyz, welcome. If you ever need anything [from just chatting to an issue here with another member], feel free to send me a pm. ;]

Back