New!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Gwen Stefani*

Reaction score
a hill, Sarina, Queensland, Australia, the Earth.
Hello everyone!

My name is..well call me Gwen or *GS*.

I'am new to this site and would love to have some new friends.

Let me tell you a bit about myself oh and don't go warning me about how it is dangerous cause it is me choice...

I have brown hair with streaks and also brown eyes.

I love to Draw, Paint, Colour-in and Write stories and I also like to Wite Songs.

I play Hockey for the St. Marys under 12 hockey team and LOVE it!

Well please reply cause I really want to be your friend.

Regards,

*GS*

Well, hey!!!! *GS*!!!!! Welcome to tamatalk. Please look at my name. Yes, it dose say JESUS in it and I'm proud of it. I'm guessing you live in UK, or England, or Britain. (all the same country). I might be able to tell because of how you spell. I think your a boy????? No, with streeks in your hair, I don't know, I'll just PM you!!

Well, anyway, back on subject, I hope you have an awesome time. If you have any problems, PLZ, PLZ, PLZ, PLZ PM me. I'll help you!!!!! You seem very cool. I hope you can go into the chatroom sometime soon!!! I'm the person you'll see in there a lot!!! Hope you check out my sig.!!!

PLZ PM me, you seem soooooooooo cool!!!!!! I WILL SO BE YOUR FRIEND!!!!

PLUS, I LIKE HOW YOUR OUTGOING!!

Love,

jesustands

Welcome to tamatalk!

I hope that you enjoy your time here.

Rememebr to read the tamatalk rules and the pinned topics.

If you have any questions to ask then feel free to PM me! ;)

-sk8er girl-

Hey everyone.....im new to tamatalk.......does anyone wanna be my friend?? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I love hockey it is the best! I'm hoping to play for the Coombe gals Hockey team coz I love hockey that much! My Dad hates the idea, I love the idea! I like Gwen Stefani a lot and know a lot of the words to most of the songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back