New

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dude_jupiter

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Scott. I am 21, and was part of the original "virtual pet craze" -- just when it was the Big Thing. I collected them left and right, and played all of them (I was never a keep-it-in-the-box kind of person). I STILL play with virtual pets, and currently have 4 Tamagotchi's and one Giga Pet running. I own many more, and owned STILL more before now (but some have been lost/broken). What can I say? I'm an addict.

Hi dude_jupiter!

Welcome to TamaTalk! Hope you enjoy all your visits to the site.

There's lots of good info and fun stuff here - just look through the different sections/forums. It doesn't take long to find your way around, but if you have any questions or problems just PM me! Enjoy….

Best, etc.

TamaMum

hey!

I was into tamas and giga pets back then, too. They're timeless! I'm kind of new here myself and usually ask for help but, I know a lot so feel free to ask me any questions. Have fun!

:D

Welcome to TamaTalk! :D

Enjoy your stay, and please let us know if you need any help. :angry:

I also was apart of the first craze of Tamagotchi's. As soon as I found out they we're making them again, I had to get them. :hitodetchi: But I've been here almost two years now though. :(

hey dude jupiter its me latias,remember-any ways uve been on for a day and u already know how to start a topic,i dont even know how 2 do that!

hi welcome 2 tamatalk,I'm soooo happy u joined! :gozarutchi: pm me if u need a friend

Hi Scott, welcome to TamaTalk! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Hope to see you around!

Have fun,

FireTiger

Hi, I'm Scott. I am 21, and was part of the original "virtual pet craze" -- just when it was the Big Thing. I collected them left and right, and played all of them (I was never a keep-it-in-the-box kind of person). I STILL play with virtual pets, and currently have 4 Tamagotchi's and one Giga Pet running. I own many more, and owned STILL more before now (but some have been lost/broken). What can I say? I'm an addict.
Ah, it's nice to see a member such as yourself.

I don't think I was even born during the craze, I got my first Tamagotchi last year.

If you have any questions problems, or just want to talk, feel free to come to me!

Thanks!

-Rachelgotchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back