Newbie here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinevere_Moonstar

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just heard about this site today and decided to join! I have the Tamagotchi that's purplish-pink with orange swirls. Right now it's a girl named Echo. Anywho, I love meeting new people so if you want to talk feel free to drop me a message. Hope to talk to some of you soon!

~Guinevere Moonstar~ :ph34r:

Hey Guinevere! I love that name! I found this site just by looking around and decided to join. It's cool, huh!

We are very happy that you found us here! Welcome to TamaTalk! :lol:

If you need any help at all, just put up a post and somebody or I (sorry...I'm so selfish...) will help you! Just name your problem and we'll get to it, or try to explain it to you. I see you've already got up your picture, so that's a good start! Welcome to Tamatalk!

WElcome To TamaTalk.com So pleased to meet you My Name IS Grimreaperchik And if you need help with anything Plaese dont hesitate Ask away!!! :lol:

Heya! Welcome to TamaTalk! I found this place by searching tama character names on Google! :rolleyes: At some point I actually decided to join! Guess I have to much time on my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back