Newbie-itchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

h0met0wn_her0

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Newbie here! Who knew there was an entire forum for talking about Tamas? (Hey, theres one for Furbys, so why not?)

Anyways, my name is Chelsea, or Chilly is my nickname.

I am 21 and I am currently studying Graphic Design and Business Management (I may or may not have an assignment that I am avoiding doing that is due tomorrow right now)

I have loved Tamagotchis for many years.. I got my first one.. a starry V2 when I turned 11.. unfortunately it was stolen from me before it ever reached adulthood..

But the collection has grown since then and I can't seem to be responsible enough to keep 15 odd alive and healthy and non-slob at one time.

My other hobbies include art, videogames, lolita fashion, cheesecake and nailpolish. :wub:

I would love some new Tama friends!

Welcome!! Hope you have fun round here! And that's so upsetting your first ever tama got stolen D:

Btw you have really pretty eyes omg ^-^

Welcome!

~btw, TT isn't that active anymore, but there are FaceBook groups that are~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys!

Newbie here! Who knew there was an entire forum for talking about Tamas? (Hey, theres one for Furbys, so why not?)

Anyways, my name is Chelsea, or Chilly is my nickname.

I am 21 and I am currently studying Graphic Design and Business Management (I may or may not have an assignment that I am avoiding doing that is due tomorrow right now)

I have loved Tamagotchis for many years.. I got my first one.. a starry V2 when I turned 11.. unfortunately it was stolen from me before it ever reached adulthood..

But the collection has grown since then and I can't seem to be responsible enough to keep 15 odd alive and healthy and non-slob at one time.

My other hobbies include art, videogames, lolita fashion, cheesecake and nailpolish. :wub:

I would love some new Tama friends!
Uwaa we have a lot in common! Welcome to tama talk! I am still a bit new here but so far I have gotten the feeling it's common for us to be in our 20s. I am a fine arts major so I get to work with a lot of graphic designers in my classes as well.

I am also very into art, videogames (and cheesecake!) I also love lolita fashion I just don't dress in it. (But I would love too haha) I'll send you a friend request, feel free to chat anytime :lol:

Uwaa we have a lot in common! Welcome to tama talk! I am still a bit new here but so far I have gotten the feeling it's common for us to be in our 20s. I am a fine arts major so I get to work with a lot of graphic designers in my classes as well.

I am also very into art, videogames (and cheesecake!) I also love lolita fashion I just don't dress in it. (But I would love too haha) I'll send you a friend request, feel free to chat anytime :lol:
Ah I am glad to hear we have a bit in common! I always wanted to do fine arts, but there are not many jobs in the industry which put me off, but it is my passion :(

If you ever have any questions about lolita (like buying your first dress :D ) though I would love to help! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back