NEWBIE needing HELP with a found tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*new2tama_SCgurl*

Reaction score
:) HELLO! :p Please help me with some very newbie questions!.. thank u very much!!!!

***I understand you wont want to hear my life story but maybe hearing this will help you understand why i ask such simple questions!.. haha.. :p .. So last night i found a blue w/yellow buttons t3 in a softball field dug-out. I picked it up because i recognized them from when i played with them as a kid back in ....lets see.. probably 1998!!!!...***

I knew enough to press in the little tab in the back and i got a new egg.. but ive just been figuring things out since then. I have also already visited the tamagotchi website and there i recognized my model as a Tv3. But, i still have some questions....

1} HOW LONG WILL MY TAMA LIVE?

right now it looks like a little ball with feet and a bump on its head! :p

2} DO POINTS MATTER TO HOW MY TAMA WILL TURN OUT?

the point system must be new to the t3's cuz i dont recognize it but i think

i get how to earn them and donate them to the king.. but do they actually

help determine what adult i will have?

3} HOW DO I PLAY THE 'BUMP' GAME?

it seems like it would be simple but i just dont know how to win.. :p

4} IS THERE ANY REASON WHY MY TAMA DOESNT WANT TO PLAY GAMES?

sometimes if i try and play a game with it, it just shakes his head and frowns

:wacko: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANYTHING YOU CAN HELP WITH!! :wacko:

:)   HELLO! :p   Please help me with some very newbie questions!..  thank u very much!!!!
          ***I understand you wont want to hear my life story but maybe hearing this will help you understand why i ask such simple questions!.. haha.. ;) ..  So last night i found a blue w/yellow buttons t3 in a softball field dug-out. I picked it up because i recognized them from when i played with them as a kid back in ....lets see.. probably 1998!!!!...***

I knew enough to press in the little tab in the back and i got a new egg.. but ive just been figuring things out since then. I have also already visited the tamagotchi website and there i recognized my model as a Tv3. But, i still have some questions....

Hey... I don't own a V3, only V2, but I can probably help.

1) It depends on how you care for it, if you breed it and if you neglect it. The character you have right now is a teenager and it sounds like Nikatchi! :p

2) Points don't matter, they're just there to buy stuff from the shop such as treats and goodies! (Cookies, boots, ect.)

3) Well, in V2 all you have to do is keep pressing B until you get to the bar and press B again to try to get the bar the highest you can!

4) It doesn't want to play at the moment... it's happy enough!!! :D But, if you want it to play a game, feed it a snack and then try... but don't feed it too many snacks, it could get a toothache! And just in case it does get a toothache, just give it medicine until it's better!!!

Hope that helped! :p

-TamaGirliey

:) HELLO! :p Please help me with some very newbie questions!.. thank u very much!!!!
***I understand you wont want to hear my life story but maybe hearing this will help you understand why i ask such simple questions!.. haha.. :p .. So last night i found a blue w/yellow buttons t3 in a softball field dug-out. I picked it up because i recognized them from when i played with them as a kid back in ....lets see.. probably 1998!!!!...***

1. It should live as long as you take care of it good.

2. No, the points are only used for buying things that may make your tamagotchi happy.

3. Well, the point of the game is to try and get the bar really high. Just keep pressing B (middle button).

4. That means it needs to eat. It's underweight, so just feed it a few snacks!

`Jade

You're really lucky to find a tama!!! anyways, here's the answer!!!

1) If you take good care of your tama it will live to about 8 years. (by the seventh year the matchmaker will come to find a partner and have a baby!!) Sometimes tamas turn into oldies, if that's the case, it will die at 12 years

2)The points won't affect your tama to grow. But the points are like money to use them to buy items at your shop and at tamatown.

3) To play bump, first you tama is facing a character, don't press anything until it says push, when it says push quickly press B to activate the scale then pres B again to adjust how much force you are using to push. The more black that fills up the bar, the better!!!

4) You're tama will only play games if it is three or more pounds over its average weight. The average weight for tamas is as follows:

baby: 5 pounds

toddler: 10 pounds

teenager: 15 or 20 pounds

adult: 20 or 30 pounds

oldie: 30 pounds

Hope I helped!!! :huh: :nazotchi: :(

:wub: HELLO! :wub: Please help me with some very newbie questions!.. thank u very much!!!!
***I understand you wont want to hear my life story but maybe hearing this will help you understand why i ask such simple questions!.. haha.. :D .. So last night i found a blue w/yellow buttons t3 in a softball field dug-out. I picked it up because i recognized them from when i played with them as a kid back in ....lets see.. probably 1998!!!!...***

right now it looks like a little ball with feet and a bump on its head! :D

it seems like it would be simple but i just dont know how to win.. :(

:wub: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANYTHING YOU CAN HELP WITH!! :)
I have a V3 so I can help you.

1. It will live about a week, including when it has a baby. Here are all the stages:

Baby - 1 hour

Toddler - 24 hours (about a day)

Teenager - 72 hours (about 3 days)

Adult - 102 hours (about 4 days and 6 hours)

Adult with baby - 48 hours (about two days)

Oldie - a LONG time (if you didn't have a baby)

2. Nope!! How many points you get won't matter. But how many games you play to GET those points matter!

3. How to play the Bump game? Oh, that's easy!! Happy to tell you! :p

If your tama is 30lbs or more you can win this.

A character with your tama will come to battle with you. Press B when it beeps like dadaladadala and then when PUSH comes up press B twice. Then, depending on your tama and the bar of power you got, you'll win or lose.

4. Okay, here's the average weight for each tama, with the pounds it needs to be to play games.

Baby: 5 pounds, to play 8 pounds

Toddler: 10 pounds, to play 13 pounds

Teenager: 15 pounds, to play 18 pounds, OR 20 pounds, to play 23 pounds

Adult: 20 pounds, to play 23 pounds, OR 30 pounds, to play 33 pounds

Hope this helps!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back