TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullyRox

Reaction score
Hey all.

I'm a 28 *gulp* year old female from Plymouth in the UK. I have owned my current tamagotchis for little over 2 months now. A work colleague (who is much younger than me!) brought one in with her, I wasn't even aware tamas were back! I was swept up in the first craze, but back then I had to make do with a tama fake as I couldn't afford an original... that's even if I could get my hands on one!

I bought my clear pink (see link in sig) tama a couple weeks before my birthday (July 4th), I bought my red tama a week before my birthday. :angry: I have yet to have one die and I have yet to have one go under 3 full hearts (unless it's at the baby stage), I am now on my 7th and 8th generation. At the 5th and 6th generation my two tamas fell in love and had twins, they both stayed on screen with mum for about an hour, then 'dad' walked along bottom of the screen, and shook his head and started to cry!! Then, one of the twins did the little jump up out of the one screen and onto the other, so so cute! Since then I have had all boys, in fact I think most girls I have is 2. Mega cute!

Everyone at work thinks i'm mad... as do my parents. At 28 I shouldn't be into things like this, but they don't understand. :eek:

But anywho, that is me... those are my tamas (see link in sig) [the 8th and 7th generation I have at the moment are called Sage and Onion. :D ]

Feel free to say hullo. :(

Hi. I`m Ethan. Welcome to Tamatalk. The other kids at school think i`m too. You have a very big story. If you love Tamagotchi Connections/Connexions, then i think your really gonna love it here :wub: P.S What is your favorite character? Mine is Mimichi :mellow:

Hey Ethan.

Off the top of my head, my fave (Not for any particular reason, other than they're cute!) tamas so far have been :mellow: (Yay there is a smiley for that one!), the Dorotchi one, Pochitchi and the little alien guy in the UFO! (NO idea on the name there. :D )

But they're all great. :wub:

I'm currently trying to expand my tama collection, but they've gone up in price here in the UK since people realised they're popular again! Grr. ;)

I wanna get some of the different version tamas. :(

Hi! It's very nice to meet you! This is a Tamagotchi place for all ages! Tamagotchi are ment for everyone, even my mom got a mini!!! But, she won't play with it.... Anywho, this is the best tama place in the world to be!!!!! :mellow:

That's a really cool story you got there, even older people (NOT IMPLYING THAT YOU'RE OLD!!) love Tamagotchi's. And I'm 18 and I thought I was one of the oldest ones! Thanks for clearing that up for me, LOL.

:mellow:

i'm eighteen as well :mellow:

i think the reason tamas are popular with older people would be that they came out around 1997, when most of us were youngins :wub:

nowadays, tamas seem to be more geared to girls, which kinda sucks. i mean, i'm a girl and all, but i remember back when there were more guys who were into to tamas (not that there aren't any now!).

even older people (NOT IMPLYING THAT YOU'RE OLD!!)
LOL! :( Na, I know what you mean!

It's slightly odd when i'm sat there in work playing with them on my break! One of the guys in there is highly amused when he sees me with them... "Haven't you killed those things yet"..."want to borrow my hammer?" He just doesn't understand! Pffft! :mellow:

When I go shopping with my nephew who is 11, he'll disown me when I get the tamas out in the middle of the supermarket! ;)

It's as Junky says, I was younger when they first came out, I never had an original tama... now they're back I have two and i'm trying to get more! WOO! Much to my mums embarrassment!! :D

And I agree Junky, they are more 'girlie' looking now. A lot of the ones i've seen have flowers or stars on them or are in girlie colours. Not that i'm complaining mind! (Looks at her girlie pink and red tamas :wub: )

Lol yeah. But guys are more in to Gundam and YugiOh and all that stuff. (Not saying Gundam is bad, I LOVE GUNDAM! They should make a Gundam Tamagotchi, that'd be freaking sweet! :furawatchi: ) They'd look at a Tama and go "wtf?" Times have changed. My cousin had a couple of Tamagotchi's when we were growing up. He had 2 Digimon ones.

How can you like... add people to buddylists and stuff? Does TamaTalk have a buddylist addy thingy button thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back