newbiekidlex has a helper!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

newbiekidlex

Reaction score
Now, most of us are familiar with the old Junior TamaGuides. Because I am a TamaGuide now, I have decided to have an Assistant Helper: young_mimitchi! She will basically point out things to me that I normally won't get to right away.

No, sorry, I do not wish to have more, just young_mimitchi. :D

So congrats young_mimitchi on being TamaTalk's one and only Assistant Helper! :D

Really? Congratulations.

Be careful though Newbiekidlex, The rest of the team aren't ape on this idea (from personal experience)

Hey everyone:

young_mimitchi's position is not like a Junior Guide. She is just helping me out to see things when I'm busy :angry:

Okay everyone:

I have decided that young_mimitchi will help me, but she won't have a position. So...she'll just be an anonyomus helper :angry:

I am leaving this topic open for discussion.

Oh, I'd ask to be your helper to prove I am sorry but you only want one and I can only use Spiffy's comp when I go to her house (not often but hopefully now it will be more often)

Everyone can be my helper :rolleyes: If you see a topic that needs fixing, feel free to PM me or one of the other Guides.

Eeks, sorry, I accidentally used her account. What is PM anyhy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back