News of V4's coming out soon...bad news for me....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Save_Tamagotchis

Reaction score
Why did a V4 have to be getting ready to come out!? Why this is horrible for me! I have no money to buy one and my parents won't buy one for me...they already think I'm immcure for buying a V3 and for liking comics and video games at the age of 19!

I'm saving up for a million video games! I don't have any left over money to add to the price of a V4!

People are going to hate me for saying this but...if the V4 thing is a rumor...I hope it isn't true...I know is selfish since all ofyou are crazy of the idea of getting a V4 after seeing all the fakes on ebay...

what can I say...do you feel like when V4's come out your v3 would be unpopular?

Well, if you proove yourself more responsible by doing chores, maybe your parents will let you. Or you can do something fun to raise money.

`Jade

humdy doo...well, maybe you should be extra nice..like helping you mom get grocery, and massage her back when it hurts. Grownups really--well you're a grown-up..

Well no offense but I think that when the v4s do come out (by the looks of it they will) you're going to be old enough to spare $15.00 for one little thing. I'm only 13, I work hard for my money and I never ask my parents for anything except food and shelter. I think you could spare $15.00 if you really want the thing.

Actually the real v4 is coming out in January :furawatchi: -Go to www.tamagotchiconnection.com if u want proof. :wacko:

It is true. There is going to be a V4 in January 2007 so you don't have to worry until then. ^_^

Click here for proof of tamagotchi v4. :ph34r:

-----------------------------------

[SIZE=21pt]VOTE FOR GLOW-IN-THE-DARK![/SIZE] :lol: :D :p B)

c

co

cor

cori

corin

corinu

coriunt

corinuta

corinut

corinu

corin

cori

cor

co

c

Youre 19 years old, and youre saying you cant have 15 dollars by january? Dont you have a job? My sister is 16, she makes 400 dollars every 2 weeks.. Probably more now because she works in specialty because she lied in her interview, and she is always taking shifts. Im sure you can have at LEAST 15 dollars to spare by january.

Youre 19 years old, and youre saying you cant have 15 dollars by january? Dont you have a job? My sister is 16, she makes 400 dollars every 2 weeks.. Probably more now because she works in specialty because she lied in her interview, and she is always taking shifts. Im sure you can have at LEAST 15 dollars to spare by january.
Yeah I'm a Preteen and I could easiely have like $30 in a month!

And also yes V4s are coming out in January... but you could easyily spare $15 for a V4

Oh... I feel sorry for you...

You're saying you're 19 and you can't spare money for a tamagotchi because of VIDEO GAMES?! That's insane!! *rambles on and on*

I have a paper route with my sister, she's 8, I'm 10, and we each get about $30 each month!!

I have a paper route with my sister, she's 8, I'm 10, and we each get about $30 each month!!
I get like that much allowence a week :blink: . Lol.

Wel now I see what you mean I was saving up for a V1 from somewhere then the Money suddendly turned in to a DS skin and a Crazy Frog CD lol ;) !

Good Luck,

♪♪dd545♪♪

Why did a V4 have to be getting ready to come out!? Why this is horrible for me! I have no money to buy one and my parents won't buy one for me...they already think I'm immcure for buying a V3 and for liking comics and video games at the age of 19!
I'm saving up for a million video games! I don't have any left over money to add to the price of a V4!

People are going to hate me for saying this but...if the V4 thing is a rumor...I hope it isn't true...I know is selfish since all ofyou are crazy of the idea of getting a V4 after seeing all the fakes on ebay...
congrats on doing what you enjoy despite what other people think. I amm 25 and totally love tamagotchi's.

If you're that old, you should be able to get a part-time job and save up enough monmey for a simple V4 in a month or two. I'd suggest setting aside $20 for it instead of $15, though, since you never know if the price for it might be higher or something.

i cant wait but i just got the v3 and now im gonna get v4 when it comes out but the only bad thing is i only get £12 a month so i will have to save up 2 months pay

Yeah I'm a Preteen and I could easiely have like $30 in a month!
And also yes V4s are coming out in January... but you could easyily spare $15 for a V4
I'm young and I get pocket money, 50c on weekdays if I practice the piano, and $1 on weekends if I practice the piano. So that's 5 weekdays= $2.50, and 2 weekends= $2. So, I could get $4.50 a week, that's not TOO long to get to $25. (You know why it's $25? American dollars are worth more than Australian dollars.)

Plus my sister gets pocket money for doing NOTHING! How unfair!

My friend gets 20c for every job she does (including closing the blinds!), except for a special job (I forgot which) in which she gets 50c.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could buy you one.................. if I have enough after i buy a laptop and all the stuff I need to update when I move, but my family is well........... sorta rich so I can get you one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back