News Section

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cruz911

Reaction score
I hear alot of people talking about the same boring things like i need advice a guy likes me what should i do. well f you think we should put a stop to it or need to tell me anything that i can put on the news tell me ASAP thanks so much for listening to the cruz911 news hope to hear from you bye-bye!!!!! p.s. i will be here all day bye-bye!!!!! :eek: p.s. this will be fun once you get to hear all my news and other people's news!!!!

thank for listening,

cruz911 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
If there's something you would like to suggest in the way TamaTalk runs, we have a Suggestions forum. That's where all the members can post ideas and suggestions about TamaTalk.

We also have a News & Announcements forum for all the members to find out what's going on with tamagotchis.

We also have a Comments & Rumors forum where members can post information and links to tamagotchi news.

I think it's safe to say that we're pretty well covered for all these things on TamaTalk.

As far as world news is concerned, well, I guess most members use the internet news services, TV, Press or Radio ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back