Next day!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurplePlum

Reaction score
Hi! Today nothing really happened but one good thing did! Yoshi evolved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( ;) :furawatchi: He turned into a Tarakotchi!! And she did something really cute she came real close up to the screen and started playing i guess peeka- boo! Dory is still a teenager I am expecting her to evolve tonight or tomorrow night or morning! I bought a Genie Lamp wich gave me 1,000 gotchi points, and i also bought Rc Toy. Ialso typed in the password to get the Ink Pen! They got in a fight today because i connected them alot and they kept playing games and Dory always won the games. And they watched one of their shows today ELLEN Dory's favorite. But Yoshi keeps saying " is gilmore girls on yet" I told him his show wasnt on yet but they are fussy. :ph34r: Well that is it i might talk more tonight if something goood happens! P.S I hope Dory will turn into a Tsunotchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoshi is still fat but not too bad she is 76 lbs i am trying to maker her lose more weight!

Brooke- PurplePlum

Latest posts

Back