Nice to meet you!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydric

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Hydric and I came here looking for some tamagotchi tomodachi haha.

I played as a child but I can't really say I remember it. I've always loved any type of virtual pet/daily care type toys!

A few years ago I got back into Tamagotchi by playing some bad knock offs which made me buy a Music star. I was having super fun playing them with my friends.

Now after a few years break I'm diving back into it again but I have no friends with me this time! So I looked to the internet and found this place~

I just got a DreamTown: Pink lace Gem!

Don't be a stranger, I love to chat. I'm interested in Videogames, anime and art.

Hello and welcome to TamaTalk, it's nice to meet you too! :lol:

I must also say that I'm pretty much interested in video games, anime and art as well.

Hello and welcome to TamaTalk, it's nice to meet you too! :lol:

I must also say that I'm pretty much interested in video games, anime and art as well.
Thanks for greeting me! Love your avatar, I have only seen the DM anime but I realllyy want to play the game haha!

Hello and welcome! It's a bit quiet around here, unfortunately, but it's still nice.

Do you plan on getting a colour tamagotchi some time? :)

I entered the tamagotchi craze 5 years ago, when I picked up a familitchi in a store. Good times!

Hello and welcome! It's a bit quiet around here, unfortunately, but it's still nice.

Do you plan on getting a colour tamagotchi some time? :)

I entered the tamagotchi craze 5 years ago, when I picked up a familitchi in a store. Good times!
Yes I am thinking about getting a "4U" eventually! I did a good chunk of research before settling with my Dream Town Tamagotchi but 4U was my second choice. I can read hiragana and katakana so the 4U seemed tempting, but reviews talked about an app that my phone can't run. (At least I don't think it can, I could be wrong!) The P's also caught my eye but I'm going to have to look into a bit more about them. The idea of buying a bunch of "pins?" scared my wallet a bit haha!

Thanks for greeting me! Love your avatar, I have only seen the DM anime but I realllyy want to play the game haha!
No problem, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here too. (^^)

My avatar is edited by my friend, so I'll give all the credit for her. I have also seen the anime, and a couple of scenes from the game too. *A little bit of shame*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back