NICE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasarah

Reaction score
Nice

If you want to make it look it nice you have to treat it nice and when it poo's cleen it up as soon as it does and feed it if it is hungry if it does not have full hearts for happy feed it snaks and if it is hungrey feed it meal. Also if is it more than 30 pounds play with it to get money or just to get it in shape.

THERE YOU GO NOW YOU GOT IT IF YOU DO IT WRONG REPET.

Pll, plz don't be rude because Tasarah was just trying to help and if i tell u this, don't be surprised...ppl dont even know how to make tamas nice...so if u have something bad (or REALLY bad) plz keep it to ur self.....Hope i helped <_< ;)

as an opinon, that was the stupidest post ever created <_<
that isnt...

1. your post would be if i hadnt seen so much more that that.

2. dont act like a n00b.

3. if you arent going to say anything moderatly nice, then LEAVE!

tamatalk is not for rude people.

or you can just keep your mouth shut. [or your hands restrained]

if that means you have to lie to be nice, go ahead and lie. i dont care.

[murcielage, i dont think you even know wat lol means.. it means laughing out loud [i care not if you know this] and if your laughing out loud that you have a drab sense of humor in my sense.. i dont think thats funny. i dont think anything is really funny but whatever.]

Last edited by a moderator:
yes. She/he is only a newbie she/he doesn't know everything about tamatalk just because you might of been here longer gives you no right to put down a post and hurt there feelings. So try to think before you type <_<

And Tasarah thanks ;) I'll keep that in mind! (I normally don't do anything like that lol)

-TamaGoCrazy

yes. She/he is only a newbie she/he doesn't know everything about tamatalk just because you might of been here longer gives you no right to put down a post and hurt there feelings. So try to think before you type <_<
And Tasarah thanks ;) I'll keep that in mind! (I normally don't do anything like that lol)

-TamaGoCrazy
dont go crazy, tama go crazy! lol.

that isnt...1. your post would be if i hadnt seen so much more that that.

2. dont act like a n00b.

3. if you arent going to say anything moderatly nice, then LEAVE!

tamatalk is not for rude people.

or you can just keep your mouth shut. [or your hands restrained]

if that means you have to lie to be nice, go ahead and lie. i dont care.

[murcielage, i dont think you even know wat lol means.. it means laughing out loud [i care not if you know this] and if your laughing out loud that you have a drab sense of humor in my sense.. i dont think thats funny. i dont think anything is really funny but whatever.]
As much as I agree with you here, I can't help but remember seeing many 'rude' posts from you as well.

You're at times very blunt and cold. You don't see your own mistakes. That is called being a hypocrite.

I mean just by asking him not to be rude, you called him a "n00b" and you told him to "LEAVE". That isn't very nice now is it?

Ra,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back