Nick Jonas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess he's alright looking... but he's not that cute. There's not much of a point to this topic.

Guys, I'm not a guide and all, but please don't make mean posts. It's so unfair. ):

I love Nick Jonas myself. Not crushwise, but he's a great role model. I love his passion for music and his talent to write and play songs. He'd be the best older brother I could ask for. :(

Now Joe Jonas I'm in love with. :3

Well, I think they're actually pretty talented. I'm not really into them crush-wise but you have to admit, they're not really all that bad. I agree in that this topic will attract SPAM, but if it were worded like, "What do you think of the JoBros?" or something similar, then it wouldn't really be SPAM.

On the other hand, my friend loves Joe Jonas. That would explain why she has all those posters of him in her bedroom

And Krystal, the mean posts were a bit on the unfair side. If you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say it at all? Thanks. :furawatchi:

I adore him.

I love the JoBros. I went to their concert during the world tour. I Love a three of them, but I love Nick. (And Joe. But shhh!)

I don't really like the jonas bros, but if I had to choose, Joe's so cute =P

:furawatchi:

Justin Bieber pwns them ALL.

But I like them. They're funny, talented, and seem like pretty nice guys.

I love Disney channel. And I'm PROUD. ;D

He's cute, but defitanly seems hard to sit downa dn have a converstian with, you know? But I can see how you like him. I kind of used to.

Not really, actually.

But I have plenty of friends who do, and I still love them. :)

So I'm not all ''OMG NICK JONAS SHOULD DIE IN A HOLE!!!!!''

Now Bradie Webb is the person I'm actually in love with.

Um, he dresses well ..meh, I don't like him that much, though. He kind of gives the JBs that 'congested chimpmunk' sound, you know? x3

Well I'm neutral on Nick Jonas. He's fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back