Night time?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

larigotchi

Reaction score
I'm curious.

When I go to bed, I put my 'gotchi's beside me whilst I sleep - however, when I wake in the morning, they're freezing cold, and I've heard that if they're left too cold or too hot, their batteries, etc. can be effected. So, I was wondering, where do you put your tamagotchis when you sleep? Do you have any suggestions for me on where to put my tamagotchis so they don't freeze to (literal) death?

Also, do you set an alarm at a certain time to ensure you're awake to look after your tamagotchis?

:wub:

I bought a knitted basket thing for my iD L which fits snugly, and I can also squeeze in my Nano if I'm running that. That keeps them warm. I also made a small bedroom for them out of a cardboard box, with several mini cushions to put them on at night.

I usually set my alarm, but since I'm on holiday right now and couldn't bring that, I just set an alarm inside my head - I say to myself, "ok, you need to wake up at 7 tomorrow" and I wake up at roughly 7 am. :)

- Dazzmina -

I put my Tamas on a little bed I made for them, right next to me. If it ever did get super cold (although it won't where I live), I would just cut out or knit a blanket them.

My tamas don't ever get cold honestly, but during autumn and winter, i keep them unpaused in a drawer and check them as soon as I wake up.

I usually wake up round 8am which is roughly the time my tamago wakes up, then I can care for them and then just chill out for a bit while waiting for my other tamas (v4.5 and music star) to wake up. :)

I really need to make some beds or something for them

Even when I put mine in my drawers, I wake up and the shells are freezing cold. I think maybe it's because my curtains are very thin and practically non-existent, so my room gets cold at night. I'll have to keep that it mind Dazzmina, a little box home for them, to store under my bed where it's warmer, I suppose. :) Thanks for the feedback guys, it's very helpful!

My iD L and connections sleep in one of my failed attempts at an iD L crochet cover. (the cover turned out three times too big so it's a basket now. o_O) my tama go has its own crochet cover that it sleeps in (another failed iD L cover).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back