Nightwish

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PyramidHead

Reaction score
Anyone else here a fan of Nightwish?

I, for one, absolutely adore them.

My favorite songs are probably The Islander (-is a Marco fangirl-), The Poet and the Pendulum, Wishmaster, Two For Tragedy, Ghost Love Score, Last of the Wilds, and Deep Silent Complete.

So yeah, for those of you who are fans of Nightwish, what are your favorite Nightwish songs? And who do you prefer, Tarja or Annette?

I personally liked Tarja's voice better, but I understand why they kicked her out. It was for the good of the band. And Annette's voice is gorgeous, too, so... xD

;3 I just started listening to them when I saw this thread, out of curiosity.

They're quite good. I would have to say I like Gethsemane best out of what I've heard.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a huge fan of Nightwish. I loved Tarja's voice and I prefered the band when she was there. But Annette can do a great job too. Her voice is nice to be heard.

:lol:

I like one of the songs that they did at some of their concerts, The Phantom of the Opera. I bought it on iTunes and now my parents think I'm weird because I am listening to a heavy metal band.
Wow...

You are so right.

not only did I click on the link, But I took your mp3 out of your room and saw that the Phantom Of The Opera Nightwish song was on your playlist, so I started listening to it. The guy who sings the Phantom part scares me though...

but it such a cool song. I would see why you put it on your mp3

Yay for Nightwish!

I haven't heard too much of them, but I think my favourite is Eva sung by Anette. And I'm not sure if I like Tarja or Anette more...

Latest posts

Back