Nikki

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

momo123

Reaction score
Ok well i want my tamagotchi to be ANYTHING but the intelligence.

I want it to be a fasion disigner or somthing like that. ok well i only have 2 games at the moment. jump and mimic. wich games do i do to get freindly/fasion points? right now my points are 9 intelligence, 7 fasion and 4 freindly. wich games and stuff do i play to get anything other than intelligence?

Ok well i want my tamagotchi to be ANYTHING but the intelligence.I want it to be a fasion disigner or somthing like that. ok well i only have 2 games at the moment. jump and mimic. wich games do i do to get freindly/fasion points? right now my points are 9 intelligence, 7 fasion and 4 freindly. wich games and stuff do i play to get anything other than intelligence?
Well, the teachers and games give out skill points like this:

INTELLIGENCE (PENCIL)

Teacher: Mr Turtle

Game: Shape

SOCIAL (FLOWER)

Teacher: Mr Canvas

Game: Flag

FASHION (STAR)

Teacher: Ms Flower

Game: Dance

So yes, if you wish to be a fashion designer, you should play Dance and have Ms Flower as your teacher (as GotchiGirl96 noted.) The other sets are offered here for future reference, in case you change your mind or wanna try something new in the next generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back