Nina.Crisp is HAPPY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nina.crisp

Reaction score
well, my nintendog ( dalmatian ) knows alot of tricks. here are what she knows

• shake hand ( paw )

• lie down

• sit down

• jump high

• roll over

• Chase tail

and this night, i saw her BEG! only, there is a 3/4 learning trick thigs a day. so tomorrow morning, i`m gonna teach her !! MEH IS HAPPY !!!!! :huh:

If your doggie knows beg and jump, you can teach him/her to do a backflip. My corgi Toffe can do a backflip and it's mega cute. :0

A very hard trick is walk. Wait until your dog is in begging pose, and then grab it's paw and pull it upwards. Then soon after the dog will walk. When it does, tap the training icon and say: 'Walk' into the microphone.

In the Obedience Competions, you can get TONS of points for walk and back-flip. Its awesome. Keep up the good work. ;)

If your doggie knows beg and jump, you can teach him/her to do a backflip. My corgi Toffe can do a backflip and it's mega cute. :0
I heard about that one a forum called Nintendog lovers !! IM TRYING !! O_O

* edit: off topic spam *
What does that have to do with nintendogs? Just asking.

Anyway, I don't have a nintendogs thingy so I have no idea what you guys are talking about. But I want one anyway. I wish I could get one for my birthday. Then again, I want everything for my brithday! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back