ninja family and a rumor on v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexfitrie98

Reaction score
my friend says you can get watatchi back from makiko. is this true? :lol:

and how do i get the ninja family? i know its from neglect wen they r adults but how do you neglect them? plz help me!!

p.s im kinda new to the v5

you get the ninja family on the v5 by letting their happy hearts drop to zero and stay that way.

once they're ninja's you can make them happy again and they stay ninjas.

my friend says you can get watatchi back from makiko. is this true? :)
and how do i get the ninja family? i know its from neglect wen they r adults but how do you neglect them? plz help me!!

p.s im kinda new to the v5
Turning a watatchi in2 makiko is true. All u need is a styleing mirror stand thingy and it will evolve in2 a makiko!

However, if ur talking about makiko turning back in2 watatchi then that's not really true, 'cause i never heard of makiko turning back in2 watatchi b4.

Last edited by a moderator:
actually you dont just empty the happy hearts you also make thm sleep with poop but make sure you keep curing the disease

All that is true above about getting a ninja family, but there is also this: if you feed the Ninja Family a Steamed Bun or let them use a toy item called a Whistle, then your family will turn back into a Blended Family.

The Whistle is recognizable enough, but the Steamed Bun is a little cake iten that has a Heart on the surface of it, it's meant to ake your Tama happy and feel loved, I suppose. Just watch out for these and your Ninja family will stay ninjas dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back